Chapter 7 (Vijay's point of view)

Vijay's POV.....

I lost my Sakshi two years ago. Sakshi's death and my mental state was one reason why Vikram's and Anjalis wedding was postponed. Anyway, finally, they got married. Sakshi was a cute girl, but at the same time she was stubborn. I loved her attitude, but I feel like I was the reason for her death. No matter how stubborn she was, I shouldn't have let Sakshi go to the ice cream shop, especially in the heavy rain, alone. I will always be guilty for it and will never be able to forget the incident.

Something else I'm stressed about now is Priyanka. My parents are pressuring me so much to get married to her. She is the daughter of dad's friends whom he wanted me to marry before. I am really not ready to accept a girl in my life. My dad is literally threatening me to get married to her and mom is coming up with her emotional dramas as well. I only accepted this proposal for the sake of my parents. I clarified how our relationship is going to be to the girl as well. That girl seems to be fine with what I said, even though her face looked like she was shocked that day, the day when my family forced me to go with them for the supper at her home and when we had that conversation. Honestly, I have no feelings for her and she is no where close to my Sakshi. I just hate her. Hope she doesn't interfere in my personal life after marriage. I am really annoyed with Adi as well. He knows everything and my feelings then why is he so enthusiastic about this marriage? He made me take stupid pictures with that stupid girl. I really wouldn't have put up with it if other people weren't around. MY FAMILY BLOODY KNOWS I AM BROKEN MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY THEN WHY ARE THEY MAKING ME DO THIS SHIT. 

....................

Guys i know this was a very short chapter, I will update a longer chapter soon. This chapter is basically and extension of the last chapter. Most of the chapters I will be updating will be from Priyanka's point of view, but i will try to include Vijay's point of view as well in between that, I wrote this chapter and the previous chapter in Vijay's point of views so you guys could understand his feelings as well, and the reason why he's acting like that to Priya now in the future chapters.

. Thank you again everyone for taking your time to read my story.