Chapter 32

Priya's POV..........

After taking the selfies and various pictures, Vijay and I had food which was arranged. The dishes which were presented on the table were all my favourites and it looked and smelled delicious (Including ice cream). After having food, I decided to go and stand by the lake and watch the view. Even though it was dark, the view was clear because of the moonlight.

Suddenly it started raining heavily and was getting slightly windy. But I decided not to care if I got wet and started enjoying the rain.
After a few seconds, Vijay came and stood behind me and gently wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on my shoulder. Then he gently kissed my neck, giving me shivers. And said ''Love you Priya''. I turned around and placed my head on his chest and hugged him tightly. Vijay started to caress my hair in the rain with his one hand and with his other hand he wrapped it around me. It was beautiful. Even though we both got so wet it didn't bother us. We stood like that for god knows how long.

Some time later, I released myself from Vijay

Some time later, I released myself from Vijay. I looked into his eyes and said "Actually Vijay, I married you when I was least expecting it. At that time, when your proposal came, my only focus was my studies and career. Because of that I tried my best to back out from marriage but like you said, even my parents were determined to get me married to you. Just like your parents.

Also when I first met you and talked to you when you came for dinner at my home, I had a very bad impression on you. Especially when you rudely told me to back off from this marriage. From that day I had a very negative picture of you in my mind but slowly after our marriage I understood the different layers inside you. The Agony you've been through. After our marriage, I understood you much more and slowly fell in love with you. My heart was aching when you were ignoring me and especially when you came up with the silly contract, I felt like dying. Vijay, if you didn't confess your love for me today, we would have left each other. Isn't It? If that had happened, probably I would've ended my life. Because I can't imagine a life without you Vijay.

I am thanking God that didn't happen. I believe the last 6 months taught me to become a stronger person. I am now looking forward to a beautiful future with you Vijay !".

To that Vijay replied "Priya, sorry for hurting you so much. I will compensate for all the pain you've been through. I now understand the value of you. If we had parted ways, I would've lost a beautiful gem and continued to live a miserable life".

I smiled and asked, ''Shall we go back home Vijay?''. Vijay responded, ''hmm come let's go''. And we left that beautiful place by holding our hands. I turned back one last time to see the place as it is the place that changed my life forever.

I checked the time once I sat in the car. It was past midnight. Time went so quick I thought.

The car journey back home went quick and we finally reached our apartment. As soon as Vijay locked the front door he gently grabbed my hand and I looked at him confused. Without giving me an opportunity to say anything, he picked me up in bridal style and gently placed me in OUR bed and removed his blazer and started kissing me. He worked his way from my forehead to lips. When he reached the lips, he conquered it fully. He kissed me expressing all the love he had for me and with full of passion. Even when I tried to take control, he didn't allow me to take control. He fully took over. Finally when we were both out of breath, Vijay released himself from my lips and gave himself two seconds to get his breath back. And after that he started working on my neck but I started getting uncomfortable with what he was doing. When he noticed that I was getting uncomfortable he said ''Priya, sorry for not asking permission but can we consummate our marriage today? I don't want to stay away from you anymore and want to make you mine in every possible way. As today is a special day for both us and making love today itself will make the day extra special. Right Priya?''

When he said that, I got up from my lying position and sat on the bed and cupped his face and said ''Actually Vijay I am not emotionally ready to consummate our marriage today. Please give me sometime!!! I promise that I won't make you wait. Just bear with me today dear''.

Vijay replied ''Of Course It is fine Priya. I can understand you!! I will for the day you give permission to consummate our marriage''.

I smiled at him and went to the washroom to quickly shower and change my saree. I changed into my comfortable pajamas. When I came back Vijay was sitting on his bed on his phone. He had changed his suit as well. He was sitting in his comfortable clothes. ''Shall we sleep?'' I asked him. He nodded and then I settled myself on Vijay's chest happily and after thinking of everything that happened today and how my life changed. We both dozed off to sleep.

..... 

Sorry guys for taking a while to update this chapter. Also really sorry guys if you think this chapter is short .... will try and make the next chapter longer. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter .... let me know what you guys think below on the comment section. And if you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it as well.
Thank you everyone ❤️