Comfort

BleachIsPeace, just for you!💙

Bakugo took a deep breath as he knocked on the door. Less than a minute later, Todoroki ripped it open.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I just came to grab Deku's stuff." He said through gritted teeth. He opened the door, stepping aside for the blonde to walk it.

"I'll gather it really quick." Todoroki whispered before walking away. Bakugo took a second to look at him. His hair was sticking up in every which way. His face was red and puffy. Had he been crying to himself before the blonde got there? Todoroki was a mumbling mess. Bakugo actually felt bad.

"H-Here's his stuff." Todoroki said while choking on his tears. Bakugo sighed as he grabbed the bag. Todoroki turned back to the bed, throwing himself down. Bakugo sighed in annoyance as he set his shopping bags down with Midoriya's.

"What happened?" Bakugo asked with annoyance while walking over to the bed.

"Why do you care?" He spat back.

"Because you're a mess. Nobody, including myself, is going to take you as a hero like that. So get it off your chest." Bakugo shrugged.

"How is he doing?" Todoroki whispered.

"I haven't really seen him.. but from what I have gathered.. not good at all." Bakugo sighed.

"I really care for him."

"Then why did you guys end it?"

"He has to figure out what he wants. His thoughts are all consumed by you right now. He is hurting because of you!" Todoroki yelled as a few tears fell down his cheeks. "He is so upset with how your chat went this morning that he won't even tell me about it!"

He doesn't know that I kissed the damn nerd? Bakugo questioned to himself.

"Look half and half.." Bakugo's voice trailed off as he started walking back to the door. "I don't know what all went down between you two.. but you guys both care for eachother.. so why not try to work it out?" He asked in sadness while picking up the bags.

"All I want is for him to be happy. So when he figures out what he wants, I'll be here." Todoroki replied.

"You'll never hear this again, so pay attention." Bakugo said while opening the door. "For what it's worth, I'm sorry for distracting him like that." Todoroki stared wide eyed at him in shock.

"Just.. treat him like he deserves to be treated." Todoroki sighed heavily.

"Tch." Was Bakugo's only response as he shut the door and began walking back to the small house.

Time skip brought to you by your lazy author

"Deku!" Bakugo yelled as he entered the house. Midoriya came walking into the living room with red eyes.

"K-Kaachan." Midoriya whined.

"No more tears." Bakugo replied. "Sit on the couch nerd." He said while he put the bags on the counter. Midoriya obeyed while walking to the couch.

"T-thanks for grabbing my stuff." He said quietly. Bakugo walked over to the A/C unit, turning it to the highest it went. He then walked to the T.V., turning it on.

"W-what are you doing?" Midoriya asked puzzled.

"Curing your heartache." Bakugo sighed while popping the movie in. He pulled out the three sizes too big sweatshirt he bought for Midoriya and tossed it to him. "Put it on."

"H-how did you know?"

"Know what?" Bakugo asked while handing him a plush bear.

"Know how I cope with hurting?" He asked while putting his head down.

"Because I know you." Bakugo spat back with a slightly red face. He was embarrassed to admit that he knew Midoriya more than he thought.

"You even got my favorite movie!" He exclaimed while hugging the bear close to him.

"Of course I did." Bakugo said while pushing play on the movie. He grabbed the small fuzzy blanket, throwing it over Midoriya. He quickly turned the lights off and shut the blinds, making it as dark as possible. He grabbed the tub of strawberry ice cream and walked towards Midoriya.

"Mind if I join?" Bakugo smirked while holding up two spoons. Midoriya shook his head happily with a small smile. Bakugo sat down next to the small green haired man while handing him a spoon. They both pulled out their recliners, pushing back till they were comfortable. Bakugo sat the icecream in between them before they both dug in. Bakugo wasn't a huge fan of strawberry ice cream, but he knew it was Midoriya's favorite. Both boys sat in silence while they watched the movie. Midoriya kept sneaking glances at
Bakugo during the boring parts, admiring his sharp jawline and high cheek bones. Midoriya would always turn his attention back to the T.V. when an exciting part came on. This was when it was Bakugo's turn to admire Midoriya. He particularly loved the way he looked in a sweatshirt that was three times his size. His green curls were falling everyone, shaping his face. The best part, was that amazing smile as he was so engrossed in the movie. Midoriya frowned as he looked up to Bakugo, was was watching the movie again. He grabbed the empty ice cream container and moved it to the side table before turning back to face the blonde once more.

"K-Kaachan?" Midoriya mumbled while looking down.

"Yeah?" Bakugo replied a little quickly. Lucky for him, Midoriya didn't notice.

"Can.. Can I-I.." Modoriya's voice trailed off, not finding the words to say.

"Tch." Bakugo said while he put his arm above his head. "Come on nerd." He said with a straight face. Midoriya's face lit up as he moved his way over to the other man. He laid his head gently on his best friends lap while turning his attention back towards the T.V.. Bakugo raised his hand to play with Midoirya's hair. What are you doing idiot? He literally just stopped seeing somebody. You already fucked up by kissing him! Don't fuck up anything else. Bakugo argued with himself before putting his hand down. They sat in silence for the rest of the movie. When the credit's started rolling, Midoriya turned to his back, facing the blonde.

"Kaachan?" He questioned softly.

"Hmm." Bakugo hummed in response.

"I need to know.." Midoriya said while sitting up. "Are we going to be friends?" He asked while gripping his the blanket tightly, facing away from Bakugo.

"We never stopped being friends, idiot." Bakugo scoffed.

"I'm sorry I punched you." Midoriya mumbled quietly.

"I deserved it." Bakugo sighed with a shrug. "Truth is.. you could have hit me over and over. I wouldn't have hit back. I know I went too far." Bakugo spat. He was trying so hard to be who he is now and not who he used to be. Midoriya isn't making it any easier on him.

"I'm sorry for throwing the glass at you." Midoriya said sadly. "You didn't deserve that one."

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. But it gave me a serious wake up call."

"I-it did?" Midoriya asked while finally turning to look at his best friend.

"Yes. It did." He replied with a frown.

"I have one more question.." Midoriya trailed off while he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "T-this morning.. why did you kiss me?" Midoriya whispered so quietly, he wasn't sure if he heard him or not. He must have, considering Bakugo tensed up. Bakugo didn't reply. He clenched his fists while looking down to the ground.

"Don't tell anyone." Bakugo spat. Midoriya just stared at the him in confusion. Does he regret kissing me? Is it because he doesn't like me? Did he not like the kiss? Midoriya asked himself while looking at Bakugo.

"O-okay." Midoriya mumbled while slowly closing his eyes. What does this mean? Midoriya asked himself as he fell into a well deserve slumber.