Aizawa

"Okay class, listen up. Uraraka, will you exchange seats with Akio please? Hagakure, will you take the seat that belonged to Midoriya?" Everyone stiffened at the sound of their classmates name. Once the select few changed their seats, Aizawa looked around the room. Tanaka and Akio are in the last two seats on the left, and Bakugo and Midoriya will be in the first two seats on the right. Their meeting with the principle was running longer than expected. He was going to take them out for another aptitude test, but had to go over a few things with Bakugo and Midoriya first.

"I want you guys to do an essay this period." Aizawa said as groans filled the classroom.

"Again?" Mineta whined.

"Stop complaining. First row in the front will work with the person behind them. Third row will work with the person behind too. If you are in the fifth row and there is a person behind you, then work with them. If there is nobody behind you, work with the other odd person next to you. You guys have 10 minutes to work on this essay." Aizawa stated.

"Only ten minutes?" Kaminari complained.

"Yes." He spat while turning to his desk. "It only needs to be one page per group. Write about how you could use your quirks together efficiently in battle." He stated before zipping himself up in his sleeping bag. The class began working on their essay within seconds. Seconds turned into minutes. Before they knew it, time was up.

"Turn in your essay's." Aizawa stated as classroom door opened. Everyone was shocked to see their favorite blonde and favorite green haired man walk in. Kirishima wore a huge smile while Uraraka cried tears of joy.

"Bakugo and Midodriya, you moved up a seat." He said while gesturing to their new seats. Bakugo took the front seat immediately as Midoriya sat behind him.

"There are some new rules that are to take effect Immediately." Aisawa said while climbing out of his sleeping bag. "The class room will be split into two teams of 11." He said while looking around the room. "The split goes as following. Team A will be Bakugo, Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Tsu, Jirou, Sero and Ashido." He said while glancing to the students he called. "Team B will be Takana, Akio, Aoyama, Ojiro, Kouda, Satou, Shouji, Hagakure, Mineta, Yaoyorozu, and Tokoyami."

"Why are we dividing our class?" Sero asked.

"Because we are." Aizawa said with a bored tone. "All Might will also be joining us. He will be in charge of group A." He explained. "You guys will also sit with these people at lunch from now on." Students groaned while hearing this. "Curfew has also changed. You guys will be back in the dorms by 6:30 on school nights and by 8:30 on weekends. If you are going out to town after school, you have to notify either myself, All Might or Principal Nezu. If you want to leave the weekend, you must fill out a form with a parents signature." Midoriya began to feel guilty as he looked at the back of Bakugo's head. Everyone's plans were getting ruined because of their relationship with Tanaka. Maybe he should just switch schools. It would be easier on everybody else too.

"Everyone head down to the testing field. All Might will be there waiting. Start a warm up, we'll be down soon." Aizawa said to the class. "Bakugo, Midoriya, hang back with me." He said. Everyone looked at them in confusion while the boys looked down at their desks in embarrassment. Everyone slowly made there way through the door as Aizawa made his way to the boys. He leaned himself against the wall on the side of them. He waited for everyone to leave the classroom before he spoke to the two boys.

"Okay problem children, I need you guys to be careful with whatever you do." He said while glancing between the two boys. "Your parents told Nezu and myself what happened." He said calmly to the boys.