Moving Out

I usually don't post two chapters in one day, but because of Xxdrarry_shipperxX, I figured I would upload another one today! Thanks for always being so sweet!

Izuku!" Mitsuki yelled while entering her home. They heard movement in the living room before heading that way. She walked in and stopped dead in her tracks. She had never seen so many kids in her house at once. There were three sitting on the big couch and two on the small one. Midoriya was sitting on the floor in front of the big couch.

"Katsuki, Izuku, Todoroki, Kirishima.." she mumbled to herself while looking at the last two with confusion. They didn't look like Bakugo's type of friends, so they had to be Midoriya's. She pointed at them before groaning.

"Don't tell me!" She yelled. Uraraka and Iida looked at her in confusion while Todoroki just chuckled.

"Glasses, glasses, glasses." She mumbled to herself with her eyes closed, trying to remember everyone's names that Midoriya had told her. She opened her eyes quickly while pointing to the boy. "Iida!" She yelled excitedly.

"Yes. I am Tenya Iida, nice to meet you." He said.

"You too kid." She smirked while turning to Uraraka. She looked at her in confusion. "Round face?" She questioned. "Pink cheeks?" She turned to her son. "Round face and pink cheeks are the same person, right?"

"Yes." Bakugo muttered. She closed her eyes as she ran the class through her head once more. Her eyes shot open as she turned to the brunette.

"Uraraka?" She questioned.

"That's me." She smiled.

"Hell yeah!" Mitsuki said while fist punching the air. She turned to her son as her smile faded. "We are going to the dorms." She turned back to Kirishima and the other's. "If you guys are going back there too, you guys can ride with us." She said while turning around and walking back to the kitchen.

"Why are we going back to the dorms?" Midoriya asked nervously.

"I don't think I want to know." Bakugo replied while Midoriya stood up and started making his way to the kitchen.

"Oh, Kaachan. When you are ranting to your mom about the class, you should really use everyone's names. It would save a lot of time." Midoriya said with a small smile.

"Bite me." Bakugo replied. Midoriya turned back to face his boyfriend. He looked at him for a moment before giving him a quick wink. He turned back around, making his way to the kitchen with their parents. Iida and Uraraka turned their heads slowly towards Bakugo with bright red faces.

"Shitty Deku." Bakugo spat while sitting up. "Why does he always have to do shit like that when our parents are here?" He groaned while making his way to the kitchen. Everyone stared in shock before following him.

"Come on kids." Inko said while heading outside. "Three per car. Izuku, you're obviously with me." She said while opening her car door. Nobody had to discuss the driving arrangement as Iida and Uraraka followed Midoriya to their car. They all piled in before making the short drive to the dorms. Nobody said anything the entire drive. He knew that they just came back from a meeting at the school. What were they planning?

"Maybe they are pulling us out of school? UA is my home, I really don't want to go to a different school. Plus, the Leauge of Villians would be targeting two schools at once. Maybe they just wanted to make sure their rooms were safe and secure. Maybe they wanted to add some extra security."

"Izuku, you're mumbling to yourself again." His mom said, pulling him out of his concentration.

"Oh, sorry." He said while scratching the back of his head.