Concerned Mothers

"Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to see us." Inko said happily to Aizawa and Nezu.

"It is our main goal to provide our students and their family with a safe education." Nezu said happily while gesturing for everyone to sit down in the seating area.

"We understand you want to talk about the new student, Ayano Tanaka." Aizawa said as everyone took their seats.

"Yes." Mitsuki spat. "I thought you guys did back ground checks on everyone who attends here to make sure that nobody has criminal charges." She said forcefully while looking at Principle Nezu.

"We do. That is why we are concerned and confused on what you are talking about." He said sadly.

"She has criminal charges, how is she here?" Inko asked.

"We ran her background check. Nothing came back bad." Aizawa said while looking between the two women curiously. What the hell is going on? I doubt they would come here if it wasn't serious. When we talked about the dorms with Mrs. Bakugo, she knew the risks. She has so much faith in her son. Why is she here now? Aizawa asked himself.

"That's not possible, I know she has criminal charged." Mitsuki said in disbelief. "She probably removed them when she applied. She is a hacker for crying out loud!" She exclaimed. Inko put a reassuring hand on her best friends shoulder in hopes to calm her down.

"How do you know she has criminal charges?" Aizawa asked while glancing back and forth between the two.

"Because we are the one's that pressed them. She was found guilty and got expelled from middle school because of it." Inko said politely. Nezu looked to them with concern.

"Maybe if we start at the beginning, Aizawa and I can get a better understanding of the situation." Nezu said calmly.

"I can tell you what we know. The boys didn't tell us every tiny detail, but we gathered what we could."

"Having every detail would help." Aizawa interrupted.

"We will tell you what we told the judge at the trial." Mitsuki spat.

"We don't know what started the whole fight, but I do know that it was between Katsuki and her." Inko said sadly. "They fought for about two weeks before the first incident."

"The first incident?" Nezu questioned.

"Katsuki was admitted to the hospital. He had a massive gash on his chest above his heart." Mitsuki whispered sadly. "He ended up getting 36 stitches and a few staples here and there to fix him up." Aizawa looked to her in confusion.

"She did that to him?" Mitsuki only nodded in response while trying to fight back tears.

"Then there was the second occurence." Inko said sadly. "It put Izuku in the hospital for three weeks." She said while looking to Nezu.

"Please continue." He said to her.

"He was poisoned by a very strong poison." She said while tears started to form in her eyes. "He was also severely beaten. He wasn't in good shape." Inko said sadly. "He almost died. I almost lost my baby because of her." She said while letting the tears fall down her face.

"How do you know it was her?" Aizawa asked while looking to Inko. He was confused on the matter, but it started to make more sense on why the boys acted the way they did when they saw her.

"He told us. We pressed charges against her. When they got a search warrant, they found the poison that was used against him in her room." She said while laying her head down on the table, crying at the memory of her sweet boy in a hospital bed on life support and covered in bandages from head to toe.