Group Chat

"How was your weekend with your friends?" Inko asked as the four sat at the table eating their dinner.

"It was really fun!" Midoriya said with a sad smile.

"Are you sure you're okay baby?" Inko asked while looking at her precious baby boy sadly.

"Huh?" Midoriya lifted his head, clearly not fully paying attention.

"Y-yeah." He said while pushing his plate away from him. "Just a long day. I am pretty tired." He forced a smile. He had decided to not tell her about Todoroki. It would only cause her to ask questions. How was he supposed to explain them? Or explain that he was in fact in love with his best friend that told him to go kill himself? Hell.. he never even told her he was gay.

"So for tomorrow, I was thinking maybe we could go on a hike." Mitsuki said while grabbing everyone's plates. "You two boys still need to work out." She said while setting the plates in the sink. "There is a trail that I want to hike. It has a huge open field at the top by a beautiful restaurant."

"How long is the hike?" Bakugo asked.

"It is about ten miles." She replied with a big smile. Now, ten miles was nothing to the boys. They were pushed harder than that everyday at school. But their moms on the other hand.. that was tough.

"How are we going to survive a ten mile hike?" Ink practically cried while looking to her best friend.

"There is a rest stop area every two miles."

"Ten miles all together, or ten miles up and ten miles down?" Inko asked with worry.

"Ten miles up and then 10 miles down." All the color drained from Inko's face.

"Don't worry, they have a zipline trolley to take us back down." Mitsuki said in reassurance.

"That's good." Inko said nervously. She wasn't really in shape. She was scared she wouldn't be able to do it.

"Don't worry mom. We'll go at a slow pace." Midoriya smiled reassuringly to his mom. She smiled nervously in response.

"Let's all shower and get to bed then!" Mitsuki cheered. "We will be having a long day ahead of us tomorrow." She smiled while running to her room.

"Tch." Bakugo said while pushing himself away from the table. Midoriya hesitantly got up and followed him to the room.

"Kaachan? Do you mind if I shower first?" Midoriya asked while gathering some clothes.

"Whatever." He grumbled while reaching for his phone. Midoriya quickly left the room, leaving Bakugo alone. He sighed as he unlocked his phone, seeing a text. He sighed in annoyance when he saw it was the school group chat.

Shitty Hair- We made it back!

Bakugo- I care because?

Shitty Hair- Ouch. I thought we were friends Bakubro?

Bakugo- I don't have friends.

Shitty Hair- Don't be like that!

Pikachu- Yea! That hurts you know!

Bakugo- Not my fault you can't handle the truth.

Glasses- Bakugo! I demand you stop being mean at once!

Bakugo- Fuck off rocket ship.

Glasses- No cussing! We are training to be pro hero's!

Bakugo- I. Said. Fuck. Off.

Half and Half- Anything special planned for the rest of your vacation?