Loss for Words

"Are we going to move back into the dorms?" Midoriya asked his mother kindly.

"I don't know baby." She replied with a sigh. "I need to talk to your teachers first and see what kind of precaution the school is taking." She said as Mitsuki pulled into the Midoriya's parking lot.

"What are we doing?" Izuku asked.

"I'm going to go grab your permission slip for you training week." She said worriedly.

"You're letting me go?" Izuku asked with a wide smile.

"Well, Tanaka isn't going." She said while opening her door. "So yes, you can go." She said while closing her door to make her way into her apartment.

"Am I aloud to go then?" Bakugo asked his mother.

"Yes." She replied with a sigh. "I have your slip in here already." She said while pulling it down from the visor. "I'll just add Todoroki's name onto it too." She mumbled while reaching for a pen. She quickly added Todoroki's name before signing it at the bottom. She was ready to shove it back into the visor when they heard a blood curdling scream.

"Was that Inko?" Bakugo questioned frantically. Midoriya didn't wait to hear what everyone else thought as he shoved his way out of the car. Mitsuki, Bakugo and Todoroki ran out after him. They quickly made their way up to the apartment, worrying the entire time.

"Mom!" Midoriya yelled as he crashed through the door. His eyes widened in fear as he saw his mom pouring water over their T.V.. The room was a complete mess. Everything had been turned over and destroyed. Midoriya noticed the open laptop in the kitchen with the hatred message.

Transfering and downloading files.

Midoriya quickly grabbed the laptop and threw it in the sink before turning the water on. While that was running, he grabbed two water bottles and ran to his room. He was mortified when he saw his computer had the same message. He quickly uncapped the water before pouring them all over his computer. He sighed in relief when he saw the transfer failed message pop up.

He looked around his destroyed room. Every poster was ripped off the wall, while every figurine was smashed to pieces. There was glass covering his floor. He picked up a shard before squeezing it in his hand tightly. Why me? He questioned to himself as blood trickled down his hand and through his fingers.

He sat down at his bed and stared at his once perfect room. It was so easy for Tanaka to get in here. She probably had no struggle with getting through the door. She probably enjoyed herself as she smashed the boys child hood into pieces. He sighed heavily while a photo on the floor caught his attention. He picked it up with his good hand and turned it over. Tears welled up in his eyes at he stared at the photo. It was the same picture of him and Bakugo that he showed Uraraka on his vacation. He couldn't help but wonder how their relationship would be doing without the stress of Tanaka as he tightened his grasp on the shard of glass.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki questioned while stepping into the destroyed room. Todoroki looked around the room with a sad expression before returning his gaze to the broken boy on the bed. "Shit." Todoroki mumbled to himself before stepping into the hallway.

"Bakugo, can you come here please?" Todoroki yelled into the living room. He quickly ran over to Midoriya and grabbed his hand. He turned it over and began prying it open.

"What's up?" Bakugo asked in the doorway. His eyes widened when he saw the blood dripping from his boyfriends hand.

"Do you know where a first aid kit is?" Todoroki asked frantically. Bakugo quickly rushed out the room.