Midoriya's Torture

Alright y'all. This is going to be another double update so I can get both of these terrible chapters out of the way. This is part 2 of 2.

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING. You could probably guess by the chapter title, but this does contain torture themes! Read at your own discretion!⚠️⚠️

Midoriya's legs and arms were chained to the wall as he stared at Toga's yellow eyes. She was calmly humming to herself as she sharpened two knifes. Midoriya was in just as bad of shape as Bakugo. He was covered in cuts everywhere on his body and he had a broken arm. His entire body was constantly in pain and he didn't know how much more he could take.

"You know, when Tanaka is done with you, I might keep you for myself." She said happily before a painful scream filled the building. Kaachan, please no. Midoriya thought to himself as he closed his eyes, trying to fight back tears. Please don't hurt him. Midoriya silently begged as another scream filled his ears.

"Sounds like she's having fun in there!" Toga cheered as drool fell down her chin. "I wish she would hurry up and get in here! I want to play and have fun too!" Toga pouted. Midoriya closed his eyes as he heard a loud bang. He could only assume she let Bakugo free from his chains. He heard a door shut as he concentrated on the sound. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine. The door to his room swung open to reveal Tanaka. Nine steps. He said to himself.

"Glad to see you didn't start without me." Tanaka smirked towards Toga.

"I would never." Toga smile widely while handing a knife to Tanaka. She turned it in her hand while walking to Midoriya.

"There isn't much room, so we will just have to go over some other scars." She smirked as she brought the knife up to Midoriya's chest. He bit his lip, trying his best not to scream.

"You're biting your lip so hard, it's bleeding." Tanaka said with a smirk. "That's kind of hot." Midoriya stared at the two girls in front of him with disgust. They weren't humans, they were monsters.

"We'll start simple today." Tanaka smiled as she put the knife to his chest. "How did you magically get a quirk?" She questioned. Midoriya looked at her in silence. He obviously couldn't tell her it was from All Might. "Fine." She sighed as she drew an X on his chest. Toga walked up and carved an O. They continued until their little game on his flesh was finished.

"No fair!" Toga shouted as Tanaka drew a large diagonal line across his chest. Midoriya groaned from the pain.

"You know, if you would just answer my questions I wouldn't torture you so much." Tanaka said while wiping the blood off her knife.

"But where's the fun in that?" Toga whined as she eyed Midoriya up and down.

"We'll try a different question." Tanaka smirked as she traced her hands across Midoriya's bleeding chest. "How did you know it was me who poisoned you?"

"I had a hunch." Midoriya spat towards her. He wanted to give her the silent treatment. But in order to break them out of here, he needed all the strength he could.

"Good job." Tanaka said with a smile as she dropped her hand from his chest. "Next question, why did you refuse my love confession?" She asked. Midoriya looked to her with wide eyes. He couldn't tell her the truth. He couldn't tell her it was because of what she did to Bakugo. She would accuse him of caring about him and it wouldn't end well.

"Because you didn't mean it." He muttered quietly. She looked at him in confusion. "You came to me because Kaachan broke your heart. It wouldn't have been fair for us to date if you were still wanting him." Midoriya mumled, hoping she bought it. She stared at him with suspicion.

"Good answer." She said with a small sigh. "Now, where did you get your quirk?" She smirked as she brought the knife up to his neck.

"I've always had it, like everyone else." He spat through clenched teeth. She stared at him for a moment before he screamed out in pain. Tanaka brought the knife down to his broken arm and cut from the elbow down to the wrist.

"Don't lie to me!" She screamed as Midoriya cried out from the pain. "You didn't have it in Junior High! That was what I loved most about you! You were quirkless!" She screamed as she full on pushed the knife in his leg, piercing his skin. He screamed as loud as he could, if only that would do something for him.

"We'll try again tomorrow." Tanaka spat coldly as she unlocked his hand cuff's. "Don't take that knife out unless you want to bleed to death." She spat as she ripped the door open.

"Well see you tomorrow!" Toga said happily as she followed Tanaka out the door. Midoriya fell to the ground and cried. He didn't know how long he could continue this. He wanted nothing more than to bust the door down, grab Bakugo and make a run for it. Things didn't end so well last time he tried to do that though. His mind began to wander to his boyfriend. I wonder if he is just as beat up as I am. Obviously he has to be getting tortured too if he is screaming like that. Midoriya thought to himself as he clenched his fists. She is going to pay for what she's doing to Kaachan.

Midoriya looked to the massive gash on his broken arm that was dripping out blood. Everything hurt so bad that he couldn't barely make out which pain was coming from which cut. He stared at the knife sticking out of his leg. He wanted to rip it out because it was hurting him so bad, but he knew he would bleed to death. Tears fell down his face as he leaned his back against the wall. Someone please get us out of here.