Chapter 24

Becca walked into the Mathers house with Axel's seat in her arms. She looked at her daughter who was trailing after her. Marshall was gone for a few days so it was just her and the kids in his house. She yawned. It had been an exhausting day. Her phone went off as she closed the door behind her. 

"Hello," she answered juggling her screaming baby boy. 

"Hey babe, rough day?" Shawn asked. 

"No worse than usual but Axel's ready to get out of this seat."

"You just get home?"

"Yeah, been a busy day of paperwork since Marshall is out of town. Got all his expenses to deal with."

"Sounds boring."

"It is. Reminds me of everything I can't do with two small children at home."

"Baby girl you can do anything you want to do,"

"If only that were true."

"You guys want to come stay with me this weekend?"

"Yeah we can do that."

She set the seat down and unstrapped her grouchy son. She pulled him from the seat and changed his diaper before putting him on the living room floor. He stopped his screaming as soon as he was free from the infant seat. 

"Are you coming over tonight?" she asked. 

"Do you want me to?" he asked her. 

"I don't know. Chloe, do we want Shawn do come over tonight?"

"Yeah!!" Chloe yelled. 

Shawn laughed as he heard her yell. 

"I'll be there soon, gorgeous," he said. 

"All right. What do you want for dinner?" she asked. 

"I don't know. Surprise me."

"All right."

She was in the kitchen cooking when he arrived. Chloe ran for the door. 

"Mama, daddy's here," she yelled. 

For a moment it made Becca's heart stop. She realized quickly that her daughter was talking about Shawn when she said daddy. Becca opened the front door for him. 

"Daddy," Chloe launched herself into Shawn's arms.

"Hey princess," he smiled. 

"I missed you."

"I missed you too. Were you good for mommy?"

Chloe nodded. Becca was back in the kitchen. Shawn wandered in behind her. He set Chloe down and went to her mother. He placed his hands on her hips and kissed her neck. She smiled and leaned back into him. 

"I missed you too," he said. 

"I missed you too," she grinned. 

"Were you a good girl?"

"Ummm, probably not."

He smirked at her. 

"You said Marshall's gone?" he asked. 

"Yup," she replied, popping the P at the end. 

"That could be interesting."

"Yeah? You staying tonight?"

"Do you want me to?"

She nodded. He grinned. She finished up dinner. It was nice to feel like a real family even though they were missing Chris at the table that night. She gave Axel a bath and put him to bed. Chloe wasn't far behind him. She pulled Shawn to her room to watch a movie. He lay on her bed, her head on his stomach, and him lightly running his fingers across her back. She yawned. He moved his hand to her head and began playing with her hair. 

"You keep doing that and you're going to put me to sleep," she said, softly. 

"That's all right. You need some sleep." he replied. 

"You don't want to have sex?"

"There's plenty of time for that. You just look exhausted today."

"I am pretty tired."

"So go to sleep, beautiful."

She closed her eyes, not moving from where she was. He continued to play with her hair until he was sure that she was completely asleep. Then he moved her so that he could fully lay down next to her. He wrapped his arms around her as her phone began to ring. She stirred slightly. He reached across her and saw that it was her brother. He answered it. 

"Hello," he said. 

"Shawn?" Marshall asked. 

"Yeah."

"Where's my sister?"

"Sleeping."

"All right. I was just calling to check on them but with you there, I will assume that they are all fine."

Shawn chuckled a bit. 

"Yeah they are good," he said. 

"Good," Marshall replied. 

He hung up the phone and Shawn pulled Becca closer to him. She snuggled in and breathed deeply. He kissed the top of her head. 

"Marshall?" she asked, sleepily. 

"Big brother was just checking in," he replied. 

"I'm glad that you're here."

"Me too, babe."

She settled back into her sleep. He smiled and closed his eyes next to her. They were both completely asleep in about ten minutes. He woke to Becca's hand on his junk. He was stunned for a moment. She smirked up at him, with a devilish glint in her eye. 

"Babe, what are you doing?" he moaned. 

"Showing my man how much I love him," she winked. 

She licked his entire length before taking him in her mouth. He tangled his hands in her hair as she bobbed up and down on him. He closed his eyes to relish in the feeling. He didn't want to cum like this. He pulled her up from him and lay her back on the bed. He pulled her under him and slowly entered her. Her eyes fluttered closed as she enjoyed the feeling of him filling her completely. He leaned down and kissed her lips before beginning to thrust. He couldn't deny that he loved the feeling of her wrapped around him. 

"Fuck Shawn," she moaned. 

"You feel so good babe," he smiled. 

"Just don't stop."

"Never."

"I love you."

"I love you too beautiful."

She felt her climax build as she dug her nails into his back. He thrust one last time as they came undone together. She lay under him as she caught her breath. He cupped her face lightly and gently kissed her lips. She parted her lips to allow his tongue to enter. They lay there making out like teenagers while he was still inside her until he was ready to go for round two. It was an interesting feeling to feel him grow inside of her already. She smiled and rolled over so she could take over and ride him. He stared up at her and couldn't help but fall more in love with her. She rode him like her life depended on it. He moved his hand to press against her clit which was her undoing. She came apart on him and he only thrust harder into her to meet his own climax.