v. the meeting

"ALL RIGHT

       "ALL RIGHT. LET'S do this." Bellamy exclaims.

"Where the hell is she?" Emori questions when she notices Raven isn't with Bellamy.

Bellamy sighs. "It's technical, but, um, someone has to run things from here."

"So let it be John." Emori snaps.

"I said it's technical." Bellamy tells her.

"I'll do it." Monty states, going to walk out when Bellamy stops him.

"Enough. It has to be Raven. Once we have a truce, she'll come down with the prisoners. If we fail, she'll take the ship's escape pod. Either way, she will be fine." Bellamy tells them.

"If I'm flying solo, she'll be the only one." Emori breathes out.

"You got this. Let's load up. Let's go." Bellamy glances back when he heres someone walking away. "Now, Murphy."

"I'm staying, too. Look, Raven might need backup. What? With Emori flying, this is the survivor's move." Murphy states. "See you on the other side."

They are silent for a moment as they watch Murphy walk away. "All right, lets go." Clarke remarks as they all pack into the pod.

"Just breathe." Bellamy tells Emori as they take off.

Emori nods before reaching for the control panel. "Firing the cold gas thrusters to initiate roll maneuver. Computer... light boostback engines."

"Boostback engines fired in." The computer repeats.

"Deploy landing legs." Emori mutters.

"Landing legs deployed. Grid fins activated." The computer states.

"Here we go." Emori exclaims. They all hold there breath as the pod hits the ground, shaking violently.

"Vertical landing successful."

"You did it." Harper breathes out.

"Emori." Bellamy gets the girls attention.

Emori pulls off her helmet. "We didn't die."

Clarke laughs, shaking her head. "No. No, we didn't."

"We'll celebrate once Murphy and Raven are back down, too." Echo speaks up. "There's no telling how many people saw us. We need to take cover in the trees before they get here."

Bellamy nods. "Yeah." They all unbuckle, opening the door to the pod.

"It's so quiet." Harper comments as they make their way away from the pod.

"Okay, so how do we find them?" Monty questions.

"We don't. They'll find us." Clarke states.

"They already have." Bellamy mumbles when a bunch of men jump out of the woods, guns aimed at them.