Chapter 94

Kora

Kora

I rushed into the huge, really quiet library as fast as I could, breathing really fast too. I was so sure I had caused a scene with my entrance.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed to as many people as I could as I walked farther in. I scanned the room, holding on tightly to the shoulder straps of my back pack, covering as much I could with my eyes, searching for him.

How was I supposed to find him with all the huge shelves and many tables? I wished he had been more specific with his location. I wasn't even sure I was at the right library. What if he was at Old money's library? He wouldn't be. He knew regular students like me could not just walk into the old money building without a pass. There was no way he'd put me through that, it definitely had to be this library. I narrowed my gaze towards the table section near the window. The library was almost empty anyway so it was easy to find him.

Found him.

I exhaled when I did. I had guessed right. He was sitting right beside the window with his attention in the book in front of him. He had his big circular reading glasses on too. I let out a weak scoff, I didn't even know he used one of those. I had never seen him read before. He looked so beautiful and really hot. I shook my head, I needed to snap out of it. I let a frown cover the smile that tried to carve itself on my lips and then I started to storm towards him, letting my eyes focus on him till I got to his table. I threw my bag on it loudly.

"What the hell Jeremih!" I glared at him. I was so upset, really upset. The thought that I had tried to reach him for the past forty eight hours without any success started to crawl back into my head. I watched him lower his book from his face and then smile, a little bit. I sneered.

Was that funny? What was he smiling for?

"I thought we agreed to read together everyday after school?"

Like I cared about that?

"Where have you been?" I had to ask. I was truly upset. He raised his head to me.

"Hey baby." His smile grew wider and that made me frown even harder. He pursed his lips immediately. I picked up a book and hit his arm with it.

"Ouch?" He rubbed his arm pretending like he was hurt.

"What's wrong with you?" I had totally forgotten how relieved I was when I got his text. Now that I saw him, I just wanted to hit him so hard for making me worry so much. "How could you just go off like that and not take your calls or call me back?!"

"Shhhh." The girls reading behind us reprimanded me.

I turned to them quickly.

"I'm sorry." I apologized and then bit my lip as I turned back to him. He leaned closer to the table while I sat beside him, making myself comfortable. He was staring at me with a wry smile on his face. I could see him from the corner of my eyes. It made me really embarrassed.