Chapter 2

Harry- I walk up with the others to the large front door where there was a women there who Hadgrid left us with and she introduced herself before going back into the great hall. I stayed back and hidden as others talk, I notice a blonde hair boy and the red head from before are arguing and it is quite a show until unfortunately the lady Professor McGonagall came back in and shouted at them before we followed her into the great hall and the others jump back because of the ghost which I thougth wasn't scary at all while the others either looked at the talking ghost in awe, fear or shock. We carried on to the front where she started calling out our names and I knew that it would be a while. When my name was said I hear the whispers all around luckily I know about the whole Voldemort thing or I wouldn't know what the fuck is going on. I walk up and seeing the headmaster nod at me making me raise an eyebrow at him before sitting down on the stool.

Alaster- "well you Mr Potter have the mind and personality they didn't think you would have or be, they believe that you are all going to be your precious saviour, Dumbledore had plans for you so you better watch out because he isn't light either as people believe and he will go to no lengths to get you under his thumb he is even using his wand right now trying to make me sort you into Gryffindor"

Harry- "well I better keep an eye on him them and as for Gryffindor I definitely know that you know that I aren't suited for that house"

Alaster- "they won't survive with you in there or you won't last for day before taking everything into your own hands without making them pay or you beginning to change houses because you can't take them especially with that horrid Weasley boy he would be dead or pranked by the morning that will humiliate him even when after finishing Hogwarts"

Harry- "then put me into the house you think I should truly be in not what Dumbledore wants"

Alaster- "of course Mr Potter, then it better be" I take a pause before shouting "SLYTHERIN!"

Harry- I stand up noticing everyone staring at me but then what do you expect they all thought I would be in Gryfindor exactly like my parents and not in the house the think is supposedly evil or the Gryffindor hate and bully. I walk over sitting down with my year in the middle noticing their glare at me but I just look at them blankly as if not giving a shit because I knew they were going to try and make my life a living hell but what they don't know it's going the exact opposite way.

Once the feast was over were taken to the common room where we were given a speech from the head of house who kept saying the true and glaring at me but then again he was mentioned in my mother's diary and my father and his little friends bullied him and a right rule breaker, so I guess he hates me and expects me to be the exact same way my father was. Once he was done I turn and walk to my dorm room which turned out everyone get the own single rooms with posh beds and everything but what I didn't know this bedroom used to belong to a certain dark lord and I am the first to enter since he was last here as a student.

----

C.W.