Chapter 16

Harry- I smirk looking up at what I have done, watching the fear in his eyes looking down at me as he slowly dies from lack of oxygen because of the rope around his neck, once he was dead I made sure there was no memories of him doing it and my magic signature gone. I turn walking away from the scene and going to bed before Snape comes to back and comes to check on me.

In the normal I get shaken awake, I blink up at him in confusion before seeing him look towards the end of my bed. I sit up seeing Voldie "I didn't think I would be seeing you so soon"

Voldemort- I smirk "well I did promise you would see me again not this soon but I got you message about the chamber being opened again"

Harry- "yeah it had been and no one knows why but there is a little surprise down there" I say at the end with a little smirk

Voldemort- "well I was only expecting you and not my left hand man being here also" I look to Severus

Severus- "Harry here undid the Vow I made, I have no more ties to Dumbledore other than giving him false information"

Voldemort- I nod "it's good to have you back on our side, Severus"

Severus- I nod "it's good to be back"

Voldemort- "now Harry how has your hunting been?"

Harry- I look to Snape then Voldemort then back to him again

Severus- "I already know about everything including the murdering"

Harry- "well all I can say is that Ginny Weasley is dead and I didn't kill her actually I don't know what did, that's this little surprise, so go one of Dumbledore minions as for the murdering killed Parkinson of course and now Goyle is now dead, I bet someone will find his body anytime soon"

Severus- "Dumbledore has, me and Professor McGonagall were doing the rounds last night, she found him and got me, Dumbledore and a few other staff members"

Harry- "I wonder if they are going to announce it or not, oh well" I shrug my shoulders with not caring if they do or not

Voldemort- "no else are on your list"

Harry- "Crabbe, Flint and Bulstrode"

Severus- "I'm surprised that my nephew didn't do it"

Harry- "he is a spoilt brat who thinks he can get himself out of everything and does the whole I will tell my father about this thing but unlike the others who did join at least he has a brain but then again none of them expected me to react the way I have and instead go running to the old fool"

Voldemort- "not surprised they would think that, as for why I am here, I have everything sorted and all my death eaters know I am alive, I am at the Malfoy Manor sorting everything else out but also long as I have certain people on my side especially my death eater which I found out there is someone has been telling the light our little secrets and everything which I will find out whi it is first because don't want to make the wrong move with me being back to normal image wise and having my sanity back and not insane anymore"

Harry- I look him up and down "I like it"

Voldemort- I wink "thank kitten"

Harry- I blush looking down "so what happens now"

Voldemort- "well everything is stay as it is for now, you keep messing with Dumbledore's little minions if you haven't, I wouldn't mind if you start but as for the little Slytherins go right ahead after all if you want to make them three pay make my pay to the full extent"

Harry- I nod before watching him apparate away

Severus- "you so have a crush on him"

Harry- I shrug "I have no idea what you are on about I feel nothing about him I might be twelve or soon going into my teenager years but I have not felt anything for no one and I don't know if I will ever will if so in the end who would was a young little killer like me"

Severus- I walk to the door "there is someone out there for you Harry, there always is for someone especially people like us" I say before leaving the room

----

C.W.