Chapter 48

Harry- I show her the way "I believe I heard them moving somewhere else and didn't care about you stopping them"

Umbridge- "well as long as you find the for me everything will be just alright"

Harry- I go into the girls bathroom "there is a hidden way to get down there, I will show you" I turn to it saying "open! Stairs!" I say in Paseltongue "see" I then go down the step to the bottom making sure then she comes down to close the entrance.

Umbridge- "I thought you said they would be down here" I looking around when seeing skeletons "who's are they"

Harry- "Ginny Weasley, she was walking around the school possessed and what was possessing her brought her down here and killed her, I got it locked away by the way thanks for asking" I move of to the side of the statue with the mouth open before saying "open!" When the huge snake out I point to Umbridge "Attack she was harming students with a blood quill!" I watch as Umbridge screamed and ran around trying to find away out before was petrified by the snake making her freeze in place and she was eaten by the Bailiski "good girl, you did well selina"

Selina- "thank you young master for the delicious"

Harry- I nod "your welcome, now I am letting you stay out here but please not like my second year, don't go around killing people, eating people or petrifing them please even though to me that does sound fun but please don't, I have the house elfs bring food down to you each down from now on"

Seline- I nod "thank you for being so kind and generous young master"

Harry- I smile before leaving her to go back to the Slytherin common room seeing the others there "well she is dealt with, so wonder how long under she comes up in the paper missing because can't wait for that but then again there will be no body, Bailiski eat her:

Draco- "wait there is a Bailiski in hogwarts"

Harry- I nod "she was Salazar Slytherin familiar but now she is calling me master and she is within the chamber of secrets, you know how people kept saying it was open in our second year, well it was and by the way not by me but I would of liked to but it was open because of a diary which was a Horcrux in it which was possessing someone, but the diary is away and safe now and that person is definitely not possess anymore"

Daphne- "who was the person that was possessed?"

Harry- I smirk "Ginny Weasley and the diary killed her"

----

C.W.