Chapter 24

Harry- I sigh sitting on the window ledge in the Libaray looking outside at the rain, I have a free now so trying to get some work done but my mind can't concentrate at all. All I can think is about what can happen because sometime I am afraid of being alone but my whole time I have been truly alone but now I have people around me who care I am just scared of losing that all again.

Ron- "Potter, what's got you so down" I say sitting down

Harry- "go away Weasley I am not in the mood right now"

Ron- "what did you friend think you did put your name in the cup and now you are allow alone"

Harry- "I chose to be alone, I like it when I am doing my work, well was doing my work but I can't concentrate"

Ron- "and whys that?"

Harry- "I don't want to die"

Ron- "why would you think you will die?"

Harry- "because of this tournament, it's going to get me kill" I sniff letting fake tears roll down as I look up at him through my long eyelashes

Ron- I look at him seeing a scared boy, shit what am I supposed to do, oh lead him in the right direction "but you aren't going to die Potter"

Harry- "I am but this way I am not going to survive like I did when I was just a baby who was protected by a spell that my mother did to protect me, if she didn't I would be dead but now I don't have her spell I can't survive now because I am not some hero she is, she is the true hero in this story not me and she isn't her, she's not here to protect me and I can't protect my self I am not some saviour you all think I am, I am son boy that never asked for any of this, not the fame or power, I just wish to be a normal boy live a normal life where I can be loved and not punished for who I am. I wish I was out of this tournament I don't want to be in it, it's going to kill me and there nothing I can or anyone else is going to do about it"

Ron- "you won't die harry, you won't"

Harry- "I will, you just don't see or know it yet, who ever put my name in the cup is getting there wish, wish for me to die because that's all I can do" I then turn my head lean on the window looking outside into the rain

Ron- I look at the boy in front of me definitely knowing that I am not going to get the words across to him. I quickly wipe the tears off my face when noticing it, oh my good I can't feel for that boy, I then get up and walk off wondering what the fuck am I going to do.

----

C.W.