Chapter 14

Severus- I hear sniffling coming from his room, it's been two weeks since he was moved into my quarters but still on the IV, Heart monitor and has the oxygen tank. I walk in going over to the crying boy pulling him into stroking his hair trying to comfort him "don't worry about it Potter, you will get through this" I say to the crying boy.

Harry- "but what if I never do, I always have Dumbledore on my back all the time trying to control when I came here for a normal life because I didn't know I was famous until coming here making me most of the time regret coming here because I don't want it I wish that sometimes I died with my own parents"

Severus- I grab his chin making him look into my eyes "don't you dare say that, you mother, you parents sacrificed themselves for you"

Harry- "I wish they did, then they won't of brought me into this world"

Severus- "if you died then it would be someone else path, your life will be their, do you want that for them"

Harry- "no but atleast they wouldn't become the boy I have become"

Severus- I look down at the boy in confusion "what do you mean?"

Harry- "atleast they wouldn't become a weak worthless freak like me"

Severus- "you are not those words do you hear me, your family are wrong, you are a strong powerful innocent light boy"

Harry- "that's where you wrong, I am not innocent I did do the whole animal thing and the stone thing and I gave it to Voldemort with no hesitation, Dumbledore was right about those two I was just scared of being caught and my magic isn't light at all, those who can't easily do light magic feel sick or have other stomach problems but those who are a natural feel nothing and I love the feel of it, so no I am not innocent or light one bit"

Severus- I look at the boy in front of me knowing what he is saying it all true I have know it for a while him doing dark magic, the whole animal things and he hasn't told me about the other thing I know about "I know, I have know about it all for a while now and normally I would go to Dumbledore because I have to spy for him but no I won't because I see my self in you even though before I didn't admit to it but I do, I have done alot of bad thing and I don't regret anything"

Harry- "I Harry James Potter, say that Severus Snape Vow is complete and he shall be free from Dumbledore and choose the path he wants to go on, so mote it be!"

Severus- my eyes widen "you know"

Harry- "my mother diary and she forgive you by the way"

Severus- I smile hugging him "thank you Harry, now get some rest we will be doing a bit of exercise tomorrow with you being in bed for a few weeks now and we shall start slowly giving you food and put you done of a diet"

Harry- I nod "thank you Professor Snape"

Severus- I smile "no worries and your welcome"

Harry- I lay down closing me eyes with a smile on my face the first in ages

----

C.W.