Chapter 51

Tom- "we meet again Dumbledore"

Dumbledore- "that we do my boy"

Tom- "always hated when you call me that I bet other people feel the same, now were is you little fighter hey, oh wait Harry"

Harry- I smirk coming out through the crowds of creatures and death eater with both Sirius and Remus by my side going on either side of me and Tom when I stand next to him "yes my love?"

Tom- "show him the ring"

Harry- I show him my length finger "you should of seen it coming Dumbledore because you were exactly right about the kills, they were a sign for you to fucking back away old man but you kept getting in the way of what I truly wanted"

Dumbledore- "and what was that Mr Potter"

Harry- "Riddle-Potter, same with our children our should I say child and child to be" I put my hand on my stomach now letting the charm that hid my stomach but not letting the protective charms and spells around me down "I wanted a family who will love me I found that with the Malfoy but in the first place you decided to put me with muggle who hated magic and didn't stop to beat, rape or starve me or a pedophilie in the category. Another thing I wanted to be loved you put me with the Dursley's who two of them turned out to me a witch and a wizard but not my uncle but my aunt and cousin but they had to play along in fear of you and my uncle and you kept putting people around me that were only going to use me because you demanded them to because they didn't want to truly be my friend but I found friends who love me for me, I have a family now including my child and soon children including husband Tom here who all of them are my world, I couldn't live without them all. Another was Peace, peace away from you, this so called fake Prophecy yeah I bloody know it fucking fake, so fuck the fame and everything and away from people who want to use me. Oh and by the way I was the one that stopped you from using my money, seats including others people who are dead or alive, my objects and properties which including you and your order of Phoenix peoples Vaults end up closing because of them having to pay me back but they did all have enough for that and they still have to pay it all back but I don't know who they are going to do that oh yeah jobs or it's Azkaban for you"

Dumbledore- "come on boy you can't be doing this"

Harry- "you can't be commited every single crimes you did as well you did over a billion thousand bad thing including everyone going against a crime that the Ministry put up and now you shall pay for them" I click my finger and he was up in the air chocking before I click my fingers again and his bursting into nothing and his blood going everywhere "now McGonagall, me as the heir of all four houses I am allowing to now be the headmistress of Hogwarts as long as you obey our rules that includes every single subject that are supposedly band but they are Dumbledore just didn't employ anyone for them even though kept getting notices but he ignored them including the ones of him having to go to Ministry to get question and punished for going against the rules"

McGonagall- I nod "thank you I will be headmistress as long as Severus is deputy head"

Severus- I come out of the crowd "really you want me to be.....?"

McGonagall- I nod "I do, want you including you can bring you Dog and Wolf along as long as they know not to cause trouble"

Harry- I nod "I will allow it, now let's get everything else sorted"

----

C.W.