Chapter 50

Harry- I smile looking into the mirror

Narcissia- "you look beautiful son"

Harry- "thank you mother"

Narcissia- "your father is outside waiting for you"

Harry- I chuckle "allow him in mum"

Narcissia- I walk over to the door opening it up

Lucius- I turning gasping "oh my you look gorgeous" I move over pulling him into a hug "I am so proud of you son, so much"

Harry- "thank you father"

Lucius- I put my arm out for him to take "let's get this show on the road"

Harry- I pick up my white roses bouquet and take his arm as he take us outside to the beautiful garden is when also the music comes on. I look up seeing Tom on the altar both of us smiling at each other. father hands me over and I stand in front of Tom in the Altar taking his hands in mine

Priest- "here today we bring Tom Marvolo Riddle and Harry James Potter, soon to be belong husbands, do I hear any unacceptance on this marriage" I wait for a few second "no good, well do you Tom Marvolo Riddle take Harry James Pottet through sickness and health, and always be with him through life and death?"

Tom- "I do" I slide the ring on him

Priest- "and do you Harry James Potter take Tom Marvolo Riddle through sickness and health, and always be with him through life and death?"

Harry- "I do" slides the ring on him

Preist- "then you may kiss the groom"

Tom- I lean down kissing him, everything was forgotten until a minute later we pull apart and everyone is either cheering or clapping.

---- Later on at night ----

Harry- I gasps for air laying on his chest "you where right"

Tom- "about what?"

Harry- "I wanted to keep it a surprise but I gave it away because of a craving, Tom I'm pregnant"

Tom- I smile kissing him "looks like Lilith is going to be getting a little sister or brother, is she"

Harry- I chuckle with a smile "that she is my love, that she is"

----

C.W.