Chapter 26

Harry- I laugh "you really thought you could try and become friends with me all because Dumbledore asked you too, oh I think not, Curio!"

Seamus- I scream but unfortunately only he can hear me because of the charms and wards around the room I saw him put up "what do you want from me"

Harry- I hum "for you to find out what happen to those who are with someone who joins Dumbledore because he is trying to control and I don't like it why not make it two minions dead"

Seamus- my eyes widen "wait you kill Ginny!?"

Harry- I shake my head "no she was possessed and I mean literally the Horcrux kill her I could of stopped it from happening but nah I watch her die in front of me and I quite enjoyed it along with the Parkinson and the others who by the way I did kill but no one dares hurt me, the people I care about or steal from me or they shall be pay and oh boy you are in one of those categories if you didn't try hurting me the other day by tripping my down the stair luckily which Snape stopped me from getting hurt my catching me but now he is in the hospital wing because of you and oh he is a person I care about he after all my brother godfather and one to me too other than Remus and Sirius"

Seamus- "who's your brother?"

Harry- "draco, now stop asking question and let's have fun" I say a knife appearing in my hand with a smirk on my face

Seamus- my eyes widen and I scream more as he walked over bit nothing happen and I knew with no one knowing that no one is coming for me

----

Harry- I sigh "do we really have to do this"

Daphne- I look around at the other dancing "yes unfortunately with the whole Tournament and Yule coming up there is a ball which I don't mind but not normally in the mood for them, now come on we have to learn how to dance or you so atleast even though all of us are learning how to unfortunately"

Harry- I sigh taking her hand and putting my hand around her waist "fine but sorry if I stole on your toes this is my first time dancing"

Daphne- I smile "don't worry about it and don't think about the moves I will lead" I take where his hand are to my shoulder and mine to his waist "now follow me"

----

C.W.