Chapter 36

Harry- I wake up feeling like something is off, I blink looking up seeing Bellatrix standing over me with a knife to my stomach. I lift my hand up sending her up into the air I catch the knife as it falls out of her hand landing centimetre away from my stomach "how dare you try to kill my child, your lord child"

Bellatrix- "the dark lords mine not yours"

Harry- "he is not, he is my baby father, my boyfriend, he chose me not you and he has been himself for the last nearly five years he would of gotten you straight away when I helped him out to get his body back in first year but not he left you there with you own husband which I definitely married you because of some contract because no one will ever want such a crazy batshit whore life you always killing to get what you want when truly in the end you don't get it because nothing come good to you unless you work hard instead of killing everything off for no reason at all behind it expect for one thing, well I kill I killed those who tried to use me and those who killed something that I cared about and belonged to me, I always have a fucking reason as to why I kill and I always work hard to get want and where I am today, unlike you I love Tom not because he is a some dark lord or his money or fame I already have all of that but because I love him for himself because I feel like he is my soulmate, that he is my everything, I love him and that all that matter unlike you, you don't give a fuck about him you care about the money, the fame and everything and you will not stop to get it including killing an innocent baby which isn't fucking born yet but your lord would never love you if you actually achieve it, you would be dead before you open that mouth of yours but you shall be punished with death either way" after saying that with the the knife she brought and some other I conjure up I sent them at her. Two go through each of feet, two through each of her hand (like jesus on the cross seeing as it's Friday 10/04/2020 when writing this) one in her stomach as she planned with me but unlike her she did have a child but after that child she could have no more like Narcissa, I guess it's a black thing or something but then again it is the same with Malfoy line maybe Draco can break that. On through her chest between her breast and on through her throat and bang she is dead with her mouth open and eyes widen open in shock.

Tom- I could finally get into the room seeing as for the last twenty minutes with everyone else trying to get through the door hopeing that my harry and the baby is alright. I rush over pulling into his arms as Narcissia checks him over "oh love I am glad you are okay, I don't know what I would do without you especially if you got hurt or killed including the baby now around but even before that I didn't know what I would do without you" (he does care of the baby, sorry if making him should like he doesn't but even before the baby he cared for Harry too much like harry said in a soulmate way and like Harry is his life)

Harry- "don't worry everything is fine, she tried to kill the baby with a knife but I woke up when the knife was centimetres near my stomach" I look up "but I too care of it, the bitch is dead"

Tom- I look up seeing the other do too. I pull Harry closer as I see the sight of the now dead bitch in front of us, I knew Harry was powerful but not this powerful maybe even more powerful than me because even I with wandless magic can only do so much

----

C.W.