Chapter 10

Harry- I didn't really speak much to the two of them for the past few weeks since I have been with them especially after since the whole broom and not breathing thing. When I get back to Hogwarts I made everything was in place until the next day I notice something was missing seeing as I didn't update the wards and didn't put them up again, I go straight to Snape's office. I knock on his door hearing a 'come in', I open the door closing it behind me after I had walked in "sir I came here because something of mine was stolen"

Severus- "was it valuable or something you truly need"

Harry- "not valuable in the whole money wise but yes something I need"

Severus- "then, I will make sure I can get someone to find it for you"

Harry- "but I really need it sir"

Severus- I raise my eyebrow "is that so, don't tell me it's research or something like you homework"

Harry- I shake my head "no it isn't sir"

Severus- "then tell me what do you truly need it for then"

Harry- "my breathing"

Severus- I chuckle "sure it is" I then notice the serious look on his face "you being serious aren't you, why do you need it for your breathing, is this to do with the whole behind you ditching flying lessons because Dumbledore told me about it saying that he found out by Weasley, a friend of yours"

Harry- "he is no friend of mine I was just sitting doing my homework in the library when him and two others came up to me and just sat down, I moved but they came and sat done next to me and won't leave me alone when obviously I wanted to be left alone, they were on about want to be my friend, also talking about chess, quidditch and the flying lesson which they questioned why I wasn't there for any of them, so I told them it's none of there business and then kept questioning me getting me more on my nervous and I just said it's none of there business as to why I ain't going to them because yes I was ditching them but I have a reason to why like the same reason as to why Sirius forced my onto a broom before quickly getting me down because I couldn't breath cause the air was literally knocked out of me plus I like being on the ground and find flying a waste of time when I can be doing more bette thing with my time like my reading"

Severus- "so this breathing thing is it anxiety or something"

Harry- "I do have anxiety but no I have asthma"

Severus- I look at him with shock "well I didn't see that coming, follow me to Madam Pomfrey and we will get you one to use when you need it for now but I will make sure to get your original one back, if not I will ask Madam Pomfrey if you could keep than one and she will say yes anyway"

Harry- I follow him down the medical wing which I have not seen before but I can tell it is by the hospital like bed and medication in the cabinets at the end of the large medwing.

Poppy- "ahh Severus how can I help you today?"

Severus- I step aside "Mr Potter here inhaler has been stolen and needs one that might be his permanent one if not I can't find a student with having it"

Poppy- I smile "of course, let me do a little history test to seeing which on it is, please lay on the bed here" I say walking over to it and patting it

Harry- I nod walking over to it "this history test isn't going to show my whole medical health of my whole life?"

Poppy- "oh it will dear" I say before saying the spell to only have a very long parchment that was the same height of me and severus put together "oh my, Mr Potter where you ever hurt by your family?"

Harry- I sigh "I was but I don't live with them anymore not since half of my summer anyway been living with other relatives but they have been treating me right unlike the Dursley's"

Severus- "I saw your memories but I did see it was this bad" I say reading the very long lists with poppy "yes I am so making sure that you aren't going back there and staying with you godfathers" I only say his uncle slapping him across the face, Tunie say horrible things to him, one time him being chased by his cousin and his friends, his cupboard but I didn't know it was this much abuse as it already is I should looked more than I already had.

Poppy- I get the blue inhaler handing it over to him "it has what you need in it"

Harry- I smile "thank you Madam Pomfrey"

Poppy- "no worries now, I know that you probably want to go back but I will have to keep you here to night to fix bones that haven't go back in place well and all the others like the cuts bruise and that"

Harry- I sigh laying back down "fine" and allowing her to do all the things that are need for me

----

C.W.