Chapter 18

Harry- I left Dumbledore a little present before joining everyone else on the train, I go and find Draco and the others which I did with ease with them normally a few doors down but I notice it was just them five but also Crabbe too who is next on my list. When I walk in I saw th defeat within his eyes as mush as my victims have been showing when they hanging has been happening.

Vincent- "what is he doing here?"

Draco- "well he is stay with me for the summer and he is our friend"

Vincent- "he killed Pansy and Goyle, how can you hang with him"

Draco- "well there is no proof if it was him"

Vincent- "I know it is him, we killed his kitten and now he is out to get us, he killed my cat and Pansy including Flint's, Bulstrode's and Goyle's pets and now he is out to get us after all he left a note about karma getting us because we need to pay for our sins"

Harry- "a young killer, I am shocked that you would blame such thing for on me" I ay in a high pitch sweet voice with offence in it but with a smirk on my face

Draco- "you didn't you"

Harry- "What can I say I can't have people messing with thing which are mine, those who steal get punished just the way my family taught me but I also make those who kill what's mine a slow and painful death"

Draco- "I am letting a killer in house"

Harry- "you already have one in your house already"

Draco- "w...what do you mean?"

Harry- "oh I don't know Voldie, who do you think helped him to get the stone, so he could get his body back and not be stuck in Quirrell body anymore"

Daphne- "so you work with Voldemort"

Harry- I hum "kind of but he doesn't order me around unlike he does with most of your parents, I have my own freedom which I asked for after putting up with my family and now Dumbledore, oh by the way he won't be around by the time we finish Hogwarts it's going to either be me or Voldie or someone we know, now Draco am I still allowed?"

Draco- I shrugged "my parents have killed, my fathers soon to be my dark lord us a killer who is staying at our home, most of my friends have either killer or parents who are neutral and don't want to be involved in this war yet will kill to survive and mainly I live around dark magic and criminals, so I am fine with it"

Harry- "Vow, even you Crabbe don't want you be going about rumering/telling people"

Daphne, Crabbe, Draco, Blaise and Theo- "I (full name), promise to never tell anyone what happened to day unless it's under Harry James Potter concent, so mote it be!"

Harry- I smirk "good" I look to Crabbe "now either run along or get along" I say going over and sitting down

----

Harry- we step off the train I see Remus, Animagus Sirius with I guess Mr and Mrs Malfoy. We both walk over after saying goodbye to the others "it's nice to meet your acquaintances Mr Malfoy and Mrs Malfoy" I kiss the back of her hand and shake Mr Malfoy

Narcissia- "such a well mannered boy"

Sirius- "don't know where he leaved them from definitely not from the Dursley's must always been a natural"

Narcissia- "now call please me and Luci here by our first names, Mr Potter"

Harry- I smile "as along as you call me by mine" we then all floo back to their place

Sirius- I transform and grabbed my knife throwing it

Harry- I put my hand up stopping knife in mid air, looking over my shoulder "seriously Padfoot manners your in someone else's home"

Sirius- "but he's...."

Harry- I raise my left eyebrow "Voldemort, oh I know, I meet him my first year, who did you think helped him out to get his body back?"

Sirius- "he killed James and Lily"

Voldemort- "actually I didn't I wasn't there that night and Lily was on our side we never do that to anyone on our side, unfortunately James was under Dumbledore thumbs and giving pour Lily Potions especially love ones"

Sirius- "that's not true!"

Harry- "actually it is" I click my fingers turning to the right page showing it to him "it's her diary, she knew but she was a prisoner there with the wards around the house not allowing her out especially without her wand"

Sirius- I look to Remus "did you know about this?"

Remus- "I tried helping her, I give her potions to reverse the potions and get them out of her system and tried to yet her out of there, one time it did work we went to Severus but Aurors came in Severus and me were sent to Azkaban for a while and only got out because we were useful for the old fool but you don't remember because Dumbledore started forcing potions on you"

Sirius- "then who....?"

Harry- "Dumbledore, under Polyjuice, I remember that night one minute he was Voldemort but when he killed James and Lily and walking towards me the Potions ended and showed himself and started talking to me saying it was our little secret about him being Dumbledore and not Voldemort them he pulling out a vial a white ball comes out of it and Dumbledore sents it at me with a Killing Curse turns out that little white ball was a piece of Voldemorts soul"

Voldemort- my eyes widen "does that mean...?"

Harry- "there I have a piece of your soul within me" I touch my scar "but I am in full control, hear no voice or anything, it's like it's block and can't get out, so I am full me"

Voldemort- I walk over kneeling down "my little Horcrux make sure you never get hurt or killed because when you are at Hogwarts, so who knows what is going to happen there"

Harry- I smile "I will"

Voldemort- I nod "good" before I stand up

Harry- I click my finger Sirius's knife dropping the floor, I pick it and handing it over to him "use it wisely and not stupidly like you just did"

Sirius- I nod before watching him walk off with Draco

----

C.W.