28: nothing but a slut

♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

A L I S O N

The moment Tristan parks his motorcycle in front of the school, I miss the wind that was hitting my hair, making me feel free for the first time in years. My best friend probably realizes that the tight grip I had around his chest is gone when he turns around and smiles at me. I manage to crook a smile at him but I'm sad about going to back reality.

"Thank you for that, Tantan. It was everything that I needed." I whisper to him as I get off his bike, taking off the motorcycle helmet.

He smirks at me, his light blue eyes sparkling on the sunlight. I take a deep breath, feeling the heat on my face one last time before entering Trinity High.

The bell rings at the exact time Tristan takes off his helmet and I give him my hand so we enter together. We smile at each other one more time before stepping into our school, all of our classmates already heading to their the last class.

My heels click against the cold floor and I quickly head to my locker, my best friend by my side at all times. There are a few looks here and there directed to us but apparently my classmates already found better gossip since most of them are in front of a specific locker, looking at something I can't quite figure out.

As soon as I get closer, the air catches in the back of my throat and I need to lean on Tristan so I don't faint right here, right now.

It's my fucking locker.

Breathing becomes harder and harder as the people in front of it part away so I can finally see what is happening.

No, it can't be. Everything was going perfectly fine.

There, in front of me, is  my locker partly open, a bunch of condoms falling from inside and huge capital letters written with red lipstick on the door, spelling "slut".

I feel Tristan's hands on my waist but not even his caring touch is enough anymore. Tears form in my blue-green eyes and my hands start to tremble. Cameras are pointed at me but I don't care about them.

I just want to leave.

Vanish.

Everything is a blur when I finally manage to walk, heading straight to the exit. All of this is suffocating, I can't be going through this again. Being humiliated in front of everyone is terrible.

When I finally feel the sun in my face, heating my whole body, I let myself breathe, the tears marking fast my red cheeks.