ⅰ. 3am friends

[ i. 3am friends ]

Harry has always hated people.

Not like, a certain person.

Just people in general.

He hated social interaction and having to talk to people.

Harry has found that over the years, being alone works out better than actually having friends. You could just coast through life without drama or heartache.

Harry wondered why anyone would want friends anyway.

Harry had never been in love either. He had never seen anyone that made him feel what he assumed was love, so he decided that love was only for the young and foolish.

But when Harry was kicked out of his house by the one woman he ever truly loved, his mum, he realized just how sad and lonely life could be.

☹☻

Niall Horan was what most people would call unusually happy, or naïve.

He drifted through his life blindly, never noticing anything bad happening around him.

Niall had a few people he would call acquaintances that worked with him, but no true friends.

Niall thought of true friends as the people you could call at 3am because you had a bad dream, and they would be over to comfort you 10 minutes later.

He had none of those.

The apartment next to Niall's had been empty for a year now, and he couldn't wait for someone new to move in.

Someone who he could wake up at 3am and crawl into bed with without everything being all weird and awkward in the morning.

And that someone was not Harry Styles.

☹☻

[i think i'm going to do this story instead of Mirror, Mirror.]

[this is going to be a really good story lol i'm excited]

[vote if you love me]

[btw elastic heart isn't over]

all the love,
kaleyxxx