viii. breaking bad

[viii. breaking bad]

Niall and Liam witnessed the slowest day in the history of days.

They had 4 costumers in all, compared to their usual 90.

"Maybe they only come for Josh and Louis." Liam suggested, turning the open sign to closed.

"Maybe Josh, but let's get real, no one goes anywhere for Louis." Niall laughed, Liam joining in soon after.

"True. I'm actually glad Josh didn't show up, we would have to listen to him complain all night."Liam said. Niall agreed, and turned on the radio.

"Let's have a cleaning dance party!" Niall declared. Liam laughed, but started dancing to the beat of "Uptown Funk."

"THIS HIT THAT ICE COLD MICHELLE PFEIFFER THAT WHITE GOLD THIS ONE, FOR THEM HOOD GIRLS THEM GOOD GIRLS STRAIGHT MASTERPIECES STYLIN', WHILE IN LIVEN IT UP IN THE CITY!" The two boys screamed the lyrics at the top of their lungs. Niall danced along with the broom while Liam hip thrusted the table he was washing.

Liam honestly felt like Niall was the first person he had ever had this much fun with.

"IM TOO HOT!" Liam yelled out.

"HOT DAMN!" Niall responded.

"Call the Police and the Fireman!"

"IM TOO HOT!" Niall said this time.

"HOT DAMN!" Liam shouted.

"Make a dragon wanna retire man!"

The lads finished the song, dying with laughter.

"That- was- hilarious." Niall said in between laughs.

"Your a good singer!" Liam laughed, trying to catch his breath.

"So are you! Best i've ever heard!" Niall said honestly. Liam blushed, he never really thought of himself as a good singer.

"Thanks. Care to dance?" Liam joked. The song on now was All of me. Liam offered Niall his hand and Niall took it gracefully, spinning into Liam's arms.

The two danced around the room in mock ballroom fashion, complete with twirls and dips.

Niall started to realize that All of me had turned off, yet they were still swaying together.

"You smell really good." Liam broke the silence, trying to hold in his laughter. Niall burst out laughing, in the way that only Niall laughs.

"Way to kill the mood." Niall giggled

"The mood was killed when I nearly dropped you during that last dip." Liam said.

"You guys are such slackers, dancing around when you should be cleaning!" Louis sneered. Niall rolled his eyes. He hadn't heard his boss enter.

"Says the guy who went to lunch 6 hours ago." Liam said, causing Niall to snort.

"That's none of your business." A voice said from behind Louis. Niall's head snapped up and met Harry's gaze.

"Wow, you move on fast." Harry said bitterly, gesturing to the way Niall was being held by Liam.

"Harry, don't." Niall whispered, leaning in towards Liam more so that his back was resting on Liam's chest. Liam sat his chin on top of Niall's head.

"I never would have guessed you two to be a couple." Louis sneered. He sure sneers a lot. Niall turned his head to look at Liam before they both broke out in a fit of laughter.

"Are you serious? Us? A couple?" Liam asked, pointing back and fourth between himself and Niall.

"Yeah right!" Niall laughed.