v. zen, the wizardly manwhore

[v. zen, the wizardly manwhore]

Niall woke up in complete darkness.

"Holy shit, did I go blind?" He demanded. He sat up in bed and turned his head around the whole apartment, seeing nothing but black.

Black.

He laughed at himself as he pulled Harry's dark beanie off of his eyes.

"Dumbfuck." He could just picture Harry saying.

It was Thursday, which meant that Niall had to work.

Ewww.

Niall worked at a coffee shop down the street. He knew how cliche coffee shops were, but he desperately needed a job and Beans was the only place hiring.

He got up out of bed knowing that he was probably going to have to run to work.

Already it was 7:45 and he had to be there by 8:00.

"Shit, shit. Fuck me. Shit." He mumbled as he ran around wildly in his apartment, trying to find clean, or even dirty at this point, clothes.

After a while of Niall banging around in his apartment, Harry started to get worried.

What if he's being robbed?

What if he's hurt?

What if he's fucking someone?

Those questions were enough to get Harry out of bed.

He threw on a shirt and pants, for public nudity reasons of course, and walked out of his apartment, coming up shortly on Niall's apartment door.

"Yo Eggplant! Are you ok?" Harry called through the door.

Niall stopped moving upon hearing Harry's voice. He immeadiatly ran to the door and opened it, not paying attention to the fact that he was stark naked except for boxers.

"Uhm." Harry coughed awkwardly, trying to avoid checking out Niall's toned chest and legs.

"Oops. Sorry mate." Niall giggled. He quickly ran back into his apartment and came back out a second later. This time wearing a pair of skinny grey Chino's with a hole in the knee and a black t-shirt.

"Where are you going dressed like a waiter?" Harry asked. He shifted his jacket around so that it hung loosely off of his left shoulder, exposing his collarbone.

Niall wanted to put his lips on it.

Niall wanted to do a lot of things to Harry right now actually.

God this boy took the holy right out of Niall.

"I uh- well I."

'Put that damn shoulder away. Good lord it should be illegal to be this hot.' Niall thought, trying to regain his sanity.

"I have a job, and, like, this is, like, it's my uh, it's my uniform. And stuff." Niall rambled. Harry raised an eyebrow at him.

"Where do you hide your weed at?" Harry demanded, sarcastically.

"I would never!" Niall said indignantly. His mother would slap his seven ways to Sunday if he ever did something like that.

Besides, Niall despised drugs and alcohol of any kind.

"Chill out Periwinkle, I was joking." Harry said, holding his hands up in mock surrender.

"It's just, yeah. I really don't like thinking about me or anyone I care about doing stuff like that." Niall said. Harry had to admit that the look in Niall's eyes suggested that he laid off the subject.