iii. metophorical chocolate

[ iii. metaphorical chocolate ]

"Hello there I'm Niall Horan your new neighbor. I'm like soooo glad that you moved in next door to me! We can be like best friends and hang out all the time and play video games! Do you like video games? I like video games a lot. There so much fun! My favorite is totally Fifa because I love futbol! Do you like futbol? I'm a Derby fan, they're sick! Have you ever watched a Derby game? You should! Oh by the way I'm Niall Horan your new neighbor!" The blonde boy rushed. He talked extremely fast, almost like an auctioneer. He also reminded Harry of an 11 year old boy who had eaten too many sweets.

"Hold your horses there cowboy, you lost me at 'Hello there I'm-"

"Niall Horan."

"My new neighbor?"Harry asked wearily.

"Your new neighbor." Niall confirmed. He bounced past a dumbfounded Harry and into the brunettes new apartment.

"I've been waiting forever for someone new to move in here!" Niall cheered, falling down on Harry's couch.

Harry wasn't quite sure if this was some kind of joke, or if this was actually happening right now.

"Well, what's your name?" Niall chirped, his blonde hair falling in his round blue eyes.

'They kinda look like stars.' Harry thought to himself.

"Harry Styles." Harry muttered, not really sure why he told the Irish stranger his name.

"Hi Harry Styles. Is that your real name, or is it actually Harold?"

"It's just Harry." Harry gritted, slightly irritated.

"Ok. Is that your favorite band?" Niall asked, gesturing to Harry's 1975 t-shirt.

"Yeah, it is actually." Harry said proudly. He was a big fan of the 1975 and had seen them in concert a few times over the years.

"I like them too! I like Chocolate." Niall stated.

'He would like that song.' Harry snorted.

"You know that songs about weed right?" Harry asked.

"Totally. But just because a song is supposed to mean one thing, doesn't mean you can't interpret it another." Niall said softly, smiling to himself.

"Ok, what do you take it as?" Harry asked.

"I take it as two people that are in love who are just going for a night drive, you know? I feel like the windows are all down and the winds rushing through their hair and all you can smell is metaphoriacal chocolate." Niall sighed. Harry couldn't tell, but Niall was thinking that the two people were him and his mysterious new neighbor.

"Wow, that sucked ass. What is metaphorical chocolate?" Harry snarked.

"I don't know, maybe it's just like the default setting of a car smell kind of?" Niall tried.

"Yeah, no." Harry shook his head.

"Ok, well then what do you think it is, oh wise one?"

"I think it's about drugs."

"That's it? Just drugs?" Niall pushed.

"It's about a guy and his bitch smoking weed in his car and the smell of it going everywhere and getting on everything. Better?" Harry said. Niall sighed.

"But that just sounds so neagitive."

"So, your a hippe now?"

"Totally man. And your killing my vibes." Niall giggled. He shot Harry a peace sign and got up to look around Harry's apartment again, which just so happened to be identical to his own.

"Harry, what do you do?" Niall asked. He flopped back onto Harry's mattress, letting his body jiggle around as he got comfortable.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Like, where do you work? Or do you work?"

"Yes I work, I'm no lazy bum." Harry lied. Harry did not work which was one reason why his mum kicked him out.

"Sorry I hope that didn't offend you." Niall said sadly.

"Well, it did." Harry pouted.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, do you want me to leave?" Niall whispered.

"Yes, but not for that reason." Harry replied. Niall frowned, but still walked to the door.

"Are you sure you want me to leave?"

"Yes."

"I'm at the door." Niall bayed.

"Bye."

"My hand is on the doorknob."

"See ya."

"I'm turning the knob."

"Niall, just get the fuck out."

☹☻

[and so the story continues]

[double update tf is thissss?]

[neighbors is actually really fun to write]

[fav character?]

[niall]

[harry]

[office guy]

[i like the office guy idk about you]

[vote if u love me]

all the love,

kaleyxxx