xii. tfios

[xii. tfios]

Niall didn't feel much like going back to his overly Christmasy apartment, but he really didn't have anywhere else to go.

He opened the door and immediately felt blinded by the lights and the decorations and the overall peppiness of it all. He nearly gagged.

And not only because of all of the shitty decorations, but the also, the food. His stomach growled anxiously at the sight of it all.

But he couldn't stop himself from remembering some of the acid-like things that his dad used to say to him when he had a bulimic splurge.

"Hey lardass, you keep eatin' like that and we're gonna need a forklift to take ya to school."

"Save some food for the rest of Ireland ye fatass."

"Look at the boy Marua, he's so fuckin' fat we could roll 'em' to school."

Niall gulped as he looked around at the trays of brownies and cookies and chips laid around his apartment neatly, fighting with all of his willpower not to eat every single morsel in his current proximity.

He refused to reduce himself down to that to again, but knew that he had to get out of his tempting apartment pronto.

He grabbed a coat out of his closet and headed out of the nauseating apartment, making sure the door locked behind him.

Niall didn't have the slightest idea of where he was going. He knew nothing would be open this late, and he also knew that he would most likely get raped or murdered walking out here alone at nearly 1 am. Not that he cared at this point.

He walked for a few more minutes before finding a slightly lit park, which he knew was notorious for vacant 100% of the time. It was quite an ugly park, with a swing that was wound all the way to the top of the set, and the other one beside it hanging on loosely by one link. The slide had rusty nails and screws falling out and jagged edges sticking up everywhere. The monkey bars were missing every bar besides 3, which made it impossible to go across.

Not that anyone would bother to come to this pathetic death trap.

"This barely qualifies as a park." Niall said, sitting down on a bench. He felt a wet snowflake fall onto his nose.

"It's pretty sad that the only thing you can insult is a defenseless little park." A voice said from someone right beside Niall.

"Harry! What the fuck? When did you get here?" Niall gasped, turning to look at the curly headed boy on his right.

"I've been here. You're just unobservant." Harry said. He tilted his head back to see the small snowflakes land.

"So, what are you doing out here anyways?" Niall asked, deciding not to comment on the whole unobservant thing.

"Couldn't sleep.You?" Harry pulled out his pack of cigarettes and shook one out. Niall rolled his eyes and huffed with disgust.

"Chill out Periwinkle. I'm not lighting it." Harry, true to his word, put the unlit cigarette in his mouth, rolling it between his sinfully pink lips. Niall shivered and looked away.

"Cold?" He asked in remarks to Niall's previous body language.

"Something like that." Niall said, smiling as Harry flicked the cigarette around, playing with it until it laid elegantly on the left side of his mouth, right by the groove in his lips.

"Is it a metaphor?" Niall asked, biting his own lip.

"How'd you know?"

"You like the Fault in our Stars? Impossible."

"I do, my sister convinced me to watch it with her last time I visited and I cried harder than she did." Harry admitted, not exactly sure why he added that last bit of information in.

"The Harry Styles, watching The Fault in our Stars." Niall laughed, having a hard time wrapping his head around that.

"Whoa, watch out everyone, Harry has a soul." Harry joked, putting his hands out in front of himself in mock defense.

"You just don't come across as the chick-flick type I guess." Niall confessed, shrugging.

Harry didn't answer, instead he looked at Niall. Really looked at Niall.

Niall's red, full, slightly chapped lips dented from biting.

Niall's deep ocean blue eyes, the ones that looked to be almost flecked with diamonds from the way they contrasted his lilac hair in the dim streetlamp glow.

How the soft white snow settled in his hair, lacing through each layer delicately like small crystals. His slightly whispy loose strands of hair shifting down and around his rosy cheeks when the wind picked up.

The way his pale skin almost shone compared to the snow, showing off the few freckles and birthmarks that graced his soft face.

"Harry what are you doing?" Niall whispered. He could hear his heart beating in his ears as Harry leaned closer and closer.

"C-can I do something Niall?" Harry asked, stopping himself from leaning in any further. He flicked his eyes up to Niall's blue ones, waiting for a sign of agreement. Niall's mouth opened slightly, as if he was surprised.

Well hell, we're all surprised.

Harry relaxed when Niall nodded his head slightly.

"Ok." Harry whispered. He leaned in all the way, placing a soft kiss to Niall's subtly warm, red cheek, right by his lips. Niall whimpered slightly when Harry pulled away so soon.

"Damn." Niall whispered to himself.

"Merry Christmas Niall." Harry said, smiling softly.

"Y-you too Harry."

"We have a date tomorrow at my apartment, that way I'll have to remember."

"Date?" Niall asked, feeling his stomach and his face heat up.

"Yeah, we're gonna watch Grease. Remember?"

Niall remembered.

"Fuck do I remember." He muttered as Harry walked away.

"What time?"

"Whenever. Like 8." Harry smiled.

"Merry Christmas Harry." Niall whispered to himself, lightly running a finger on his tingly cheek.

"Harry fucking Styles kissed me. He kissed me."

☹☻

[n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-narrrrry]

[i wrote this chapter like, 4 times. i had major writers block, and the 3 one i wrote i really liked and then i opened a news feed website and got distracted going through one direction shit and wattpad fucking deleted it and i was like :o]

[vote if u feel meh pain]

[funfact! i have a niall fathead on my wall that i consult b4 every chapter (;]

[all the love, kaleyxxx]

[ps would you guys want a pic of me & the niall fathead lmao jkkkk]