iv. twinky winky

[iv. twinky winky]

Niall walked back to his small apartment feeling defeated, but also excited.

There was finally someone who would be his 3am friend.

Well, maybe after a little warming up.

He shut his door behind him and literally skipped into his bathroom, pulling his trusty box of hair dye out.

"Leave in extra 40 seconds for a lighter color!" The box exclaimed. Niall shrugged, deciding to switch things up a but.

"Eh. What could go wrong?" Niall thought aloud.

Oh, he didn't even know the half.

☹☻

"HARRY! HARRY HARRY HARRRRYYYYY!" Niall screamed as he ran out of his apartment. The towel on his head hung loosely, but didn't reveal the travesty that was Niall's hair.

Harry opened his door to see a hysteric Niall breaking into tears.

"Ni! I mean Niall, what's up?" Harry asked, trying to cover up the awkward nickname.

"Nothing much Harry just going for a midnight hallway stroll- MY HAIR HAROLDO! It's, it's-"

"Hideous, atrocious, awful, horrendous?" Harry finished.

"ALL OF THOSE! Nnnggg Just- just fix it!" Niall cried.

"Well, all I see right now is towel." Harry stated.

Niall pulled the towel off and stared at his converse.

"BHAHAHAH! Niall- your- your hair- it's- it's-"
Harry howled with laughter, not even able to finish his own sentence.

"Don't say it." Niall begged.

"It's-fucking-purple." Harry wheezed between laughs. He couldn't remember a time when he laughed so hard.

"It's lilac you dumbfuck. Get it right." Niall said, trying to stay serious.

"Sorry barney, but this is too fucking good to pass on."

"Don't call me Barney. Now are you just gonna stand out here and insult me, or are you going to do something to help?" Niall asked, crossing his arms.

"C'mon Tinkerbel. Don't be so grouchy." Harry mocked.

"Shut up." Niall huffed.

"What made you die your hair purple anyways? At midnight too." Harry asked, stepping aside to let Niall in.

"Blonde hair dye boxes lie." Niall said, sitting down on Harry's couch.

"They do?" Harry asked, sitting down next to him.

"Yes. I don't just dye my hair lilac for fun." Niall pouted.

"Ok, what did the box say?"

"Leave hair dye in extra 40 minutes for a lighter color." Niall said.

"Well, it is a lighter color." Harry gestured. Niall showed him a gesture of his own.

"Wow. You get snarky when your hairs purple." Harry said. Niall rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure that the box said 40 minutes. Maybe 40 seconds?" Harry tried.

"Shit." Niall hit his palm against his face.

"Haha. Dumbass." Harry snorted.

"Shut it why don't ya?" Niall blushed. He already felt stupid, this wasn't helping.

"Sorry Twinky winky. Hey, where are the rest of the Teletubbies?" Harry said.

"With Barney. Up your ass." Niall said.

Before long, both boys were rolling with laughter, each liking the other just a bit more with each cackle that left their lips.

"Teletubbies man, that was a good show." Niall said once he had finished laughing.

"Barney was better." Harry argued.

"By the way, Barney is magenta, not purple. And my hairs lilac, so you
can't call me Barney." Niall argued back.

"I'll think of a good nickname for you. Give it some time." Harry assured.

"Ok, anything has to be better than Twinky Winky." Niall laughed.

"Oh, here by the way." Harry said, tossing Niall a black beanie.

"What's this?" Niall asked.

"A beanie, duh." Harry said, giving Niall a look.

"I know that, but why did you give it to me?"

"I'm letting you borrow it until the purple- lilac- is out of your hair. That's the only solution I have." Harry shrugged. Niall sighed but thanked him anyway.

"Sorry mate, that's all I have." Harry said. Niall nodded and got up to leave seeing the time.

3am.

"Thanks Harry. For everything." Niall said, blushing.

"For what?"

"Just, for everything."

☹☻
[hehe. twinky winky.]

[beanie sharing.]

all the love,
kalesxx