xxi. drunk in love

[ xxi. drunk in love ]

Niall and Harry broke apart some time later, much to Niall's displeasure.

"Niall I-" Harry didn't know what to say. He didn't want to like someone like Niall, he couldn't. Niall was too innocent to be heartbroken over someone like Harry, and Harry knew that's exactly how it would end up. Harry would feel like things were getting too serious and break things off with Niall, leaving him behind and never turning back.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked worriedly, eyeing Harry. He felt sick to his stomach, something just didn't feel right. Not about the kiss, but about the way Harry was acting. It felt somewhat familiar as well.

"I, I don't think this is right." Harry muttered, pulling away from Niall. Niall blinked, thoroughly confused.

"What do you mean?" Niall was worried and nervous. His eyes swam with so many emotions, Harry could hardly figure out what the boy was feeling.

"I just, we can't be together, I don't think. Maybe. I don't know Niall, it's just, things are happening so fast and-" Harry stopped talking, and turned around, walking away. Niall felt his heart shatter in his chest.

"But- you can't just leave me again. You can't kiss me and lead me on just to turn away and shut me out again." Niall begged, chasing Harry to the front of the building.

"Niall, I just can't commit to a relationship." Harry muttered. "It's not you, it's-"

"If you finish that damn sentence Harry I swear." Niall growled. He took a small breath in and put his submissiveness behind him, summoning up all of the dominance in him that he could.

"Niall, let me go." Harry pleaded weakly as Niall pulled his shoulders to face him.

"Do you really want that?" Niall whispered hotly, he pushed Harry back so they were leaning up against the nearest wall, pushing them together so Harry was trapped between Niall's warm body and the wall.

"I- I don't know." Harry muttered, his face flushing. He was so confused on what he wanted anymore.

"I think you like it when I do this." Niall said, ghosting his lips over Harry's exposed neck. Harry felt goosebumps arise to the surface of his skin and he leaned his head back.

"Or when I do this." Niall added, kissing down Harry's neck and sucking soft love bites into the skin. Harry whimpered and pulled Niall closer to him. Niall nipped softly at Harry's collarbone, finding the boys soft spot immediately. Harry groaned and tightened his hold on Niall. Niall smiled against the sensitive skin and bit into it harshly, swirling his tongue around the skin between his teeth causing Harry to arch his back and moan, his hips slamming into Niall's. Niall hummed at the friction and pushed back into Harry so there bulges rubbed against each other in their tight jeans.

"I think you want to go further than this with me right now." Niall teased, pressing a soft kiss to the spot right by Harry's lips. Harry whimpered and grinded faster into Niall, holding the boys torso flush against his own. He lifted a leg and wrapped it around Niall's thighs, moving his hips fast. Niall bucked down into Harry, making the boy moan in pleasure. Niall placed soft kisses all over Harry's face and neck, making Harry squirm even more. Both boys were in such a deep state of pleasure, they barely paid attention to the fact that they were still outside and in public, but that didn't bother them. They both let out moans of each others names as they reached their climaxes, Harry's fingers clawing their way down Niall's back and back up, threading themselves in Niall's soft hair. Niall buried his face in Harry's neck, breathing heavily.

"Niall. This isn't ok." Harry whispered, not making any attempts to move away.

"I think it is." Niall whispered, planting a kiss on Harry's warm flesh. Harry wriggled frantically.