x. tell me about it, stud

[x.tell me about it, stud]

Niall and Harry walked through the brightly lit streets of downtown London.

"It does look better when it's dark." Harry said, eyes gleaming like a childs at Christmas.

"Agreed." Niall said, looking at a couple up ahead of them holding hands.

"Harry, is that-" Niall asked, pointing to the couple ahead of them.

"It is!"

"LIAM! ZAYN!" The two called, startling the couple and causing them to turn around.

"What are you guys doing here?" Liam asked while Zayn breathed rapidly, clutching his chest.

"Walking. Are you guys fucking?" Niall asked.

"Wow, your subtleness gets me every time Niall. Bravo." Liam said, applauding sarcastically.

"I'm not hearing a no." Harry teased.

"We're not saying a yes." Zayn said.

"Well, I guess we should leave your little date alone then. C'mon Harry." Niall said, pulling on Harry's hand. Liam blushed.

"Not a date." Liam added as they walked away.

"Keep telling yourself that."

☹☻

"So Harry. It's December 22nd. Do you know what your doing for Christmas yet?"

"Um, probably just going to buy a cheeseburger from McDonalds and sit at home and watch Grease." Harry said.

"McDonalds isn't open on Christmas."

"Well then I'll make a damn cheeseburger." Harry shrugged.

"So your not going home to visit your family?"

"What family." Harry asked coldly. Niall almost felt the chill from where he was standing.

"I'm not going home either." Niall said. He planned to sit in his apartment and watch old Christmas movies under the light of his artificial Christmas tree alone like he did every year.

"Cool." Harry said, still bitter about the whole family thing.

"You should come over. I can make you a cheeseburger." Niall offered.

"Why aren't you going home?"

"My dad's abusive and my mum doesn't particularly care about me." Niall said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Why aren't you going home?" Niall asked after a moment of awkward silence.

"My dad's dead, my sister's in a psych ward, and my mom kicked me out for various reasons." Harry responded.

"Various reasons?" Niall asked, kicking at a loose peice of gravel.

"She told me that I was a worthless, good for nothing, peice of shit faggot who would do the whole world a favor if I just hung myself and burned in hell."

"Oh." Niall responded, looking at the ground.

"So I guess both of our pasts kinda suck." Harry said.

He wanted badly to reach out and grab the older boy's hand for some reason, but instead stuck his hands into his pockets.

"More reason that you should come over." Niall added hopefully.

"Can we watch Grease?" Harry asked.

"I've never seen it. So why not?"

"You've never seen Grease?" Harry gasped.

"Nope."

"Never heard Grease Lightning?"

"Nope."

"Summer Loving?"

"Nope."

"Your the One That I Want?"

"Nope."

"We Go Together?"

"Harry, I have never seen it." Niall said exasperatedly. Harry sighed and shook his head.

"People that haven't seen Grease are the reason why our society bites."

"Spoken like a true philosopher."

"Grease is a timeless classic of epic proportions Niall! You haven't lived until you've seen it." Harry exclaimed.

"You talk about Grease like it's your best friend." Niall laughed.

"I'm head over heels for 1978 John Travolta." Harry swooned.

"I couldn't tell."

"Shush." Harry laughed.

"You should laugh more." Niall inquired, smiling at Harry.

"Why?"

"Because you have a pretty laugh. Duh." Niall laughed.

"Your laugh is um, pretty too." Harry said, mentally whacking himself in the face.

"I think that was a compliment." Niall said, raising one eyebrow.

"I try."

"Tell me about it, stud." Niall said, mocking the sultry look Sandy had when she said that line in the movie.

"I thought you said you hadn't seen it!" Harry said, making Niall laugh.

"I heard someone say it once and I asked where they got it from." Niall said.

"That's the best quote of the whole movie." Harry says.

"I figured you'd have a crush on Sandy like all the other guys." Niall said thoughtfully.

"Yeah right, Sandy's such an innocent blon-" Harry looked at Niall for a moment before bursting out laughing.

"What?" Niall asked, looking behind him for something funny.

"YOU'RE SANDY!" Harry shouted, laughter rolling through him.

"What?" Niall was clueless to the fact that he resembled the blonde haired beauty.

"Your sweet, and innocent, and a blonde." Harry pointed out.

"Not technically. Technically, my hair is lilac." Niall said.

"Whatever.... Sandy."

☹☻

[i. love. grease.]

[i thought it would be funny to have john be harry's crush lol.]

[funfact! im a coldplayer]

[do u guys like the new cover?]

[vote if u love meh]

[all the love, kalesxxx]

_