(ENG) PROLOGUE

Srekk.. srekk.. srekk.. "hmm!"

Srekk.. srekk.. srekk.. "ugh!"

He sits still with an earphone plugged to his ears, the laptop is on on a portable table, the air-con is on the lowest temp. , half of his body inside the blanket, also a box of tissue right next to him, one of his hand is on work. His eyes refuse to blink, he forces his lip tight—tried to muffle his voice. He tries to catch his breath, and he's getting faster. What in front of his eyes is completely different with what's in his mind. He's flying to the seventh heaven. He's sweating on one side, but wrinkle in cold on another. Trying to hold something that comes up.

Without his consent, a shiloutte moves back and forth behind the screen. A boy with bangs on, and round glasses put a bag of food on the table, getting utensils, basically preparing for meal. Until he feels knocks 3 times on his toes.

"SHIA! KONGPOB! What are you doing here?!"

"P'Arthit?" He tilts his head. Why am I being cursed at? Am I wrong?

.
.
.
.
.

a/n:
Hi! For you guys who always asking and craving for english version of INNOCENT:

SHE'S HERE, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!

Thankyou for patiently waiting for this imperfect story of me 😔

anyway, english is not my mother language, so I'm sorry if u find some errors, or the diction sucks.
Please kindly tell me if something is wrong for you. THANKYOU!