(ENG) 4.

Today I go to research
You go to the party
I will catch up if I have the chance

🤓: okay p'arthit

He usually doesn't answer that short ..

But come to think of it, what else can you answer besides that?

🤓: p'arthit be careful on the way huh (:

I knew he wouldn't answer that shortly.

...

"Hoi, Thit!"  Prem tapped me lightly on the shoulder, signaling me to get in the car immediately;  Bright has come.

"Huh ... every year. Since we set foot on this campus, we always get a part of research at the time that coincides with this exciting event," Bright complained after being the last to close the car door.

"You didn't get that part last year, if you forget it."  Knott denied it.  Last year it was just me, him, and Prem who went to research on a day like this.  Bright and Toota will work on the report after the research ends.  But this year we changed strategy.  We went five of us to research, and gathered five of us to work on the report.

No offense, last year's report was flatly rejected even from the cover.

"Ah! Who said ?!"  Bright still evasive, do not want to be wrong.

"We only sat in starbucks half a day last year if you forget."  Remind Toota.

"And ended up riding to my house."  Knott chimed in.

"And finally the report was rejected."  Prem insists.

"Until finally I did it myself."  I open the pink milk bottle.  Bright was silent, apparently remembering the unfortunate event that happened to us five years ago.

The trip ended in a comfortable silence accompanied by dozens of sad songs by Knott.  Toota had begun to fall asleep, the sound of the game from Prem's cell phone accompanied us behind, while in the front, the sound of chips being chewed by Bright became the music's friend who were playing.

...

"I'm tired!!!"  The only one of us who would scream in public like that was predictable.  I shook my head, he barely even did anything.  How can he be tired?

"What makes you tired, you damn!? You hardly even do anything! Let me ask, what did the uncle explain when we went down to the basement? Huh, what?"  Bright scratched his head which may or may not itch.  Because Prem's question stabbed him into his body.

"Please, ai'Prem. Leave him be. We'll see what this fool will say at the presentation next month."  Toota embraced Bright, feeling the same fate as possible, maybe(?).  While Knott just shook his head at what I just said.

"Ah, then, come on!"  Knott moved.  We did not understand where he would take us.  So we just sat watching him stand alone.  "Why are you still sitting? Do you want to go home or not?"  Knott woke us up.  Today is Thankyou Phi Party!  I almost forgot.

"Ah, yes! Come on! You didn't ask Nong Em for your chocolate, ai'Bright?"  I followed Knott.  Hearing chocolate, Bright jumps shamelessly, pulling the two people who flank him.

I'm on my way home
Already prepared?

sent.

🤓: not yet.  I'm confused on what to wear ):
🤓: What time is it until you're here?

2 hours from now.
Get ready, we go together later
Look for the blue shirt

🤓: okay phi
🤓: be careful on your way back home
🤓: jub jub ~