(ENG) 2.

Why does everyone think I'm the only one pervert?

I mean .. look at him.

With his innocent pretentious look, he seemed to create a theory that if one day something bad happened to him, it was all because of me.

If only there were no people, then he would not hesitate to show the dark side.

"P'Arthit, I can't do this one. Why is it so difficult?"  Like now for example, casually my geeky boy with glasses scratched the back of his head with a pen while pursing his lips at maximum looking straight at his book on my study table.

"I got the one that is more difficult than that before if you want to know," I didn't want to look at him again.  Look at him!  Even now he is teasing me with his eyes deliberately widened!

"Teach me ~~~" that's it everybody!  THAT!  Tell me, how can I help myself not to pounce him right here right now ?!

"Heuh .. Alright, bring it here," I patted the empty side opposite me with my feet.  For your information, I'm sitting on a bed with a laptop lit on a folding table.

No, I'm not that stupid.  He is still here.  I will not repeat the same mistake.

His eyes blinked several times behind the clear lens, he seemed very happy.  Is the question I maade that hard?  But I can find the answer easily.  Meaning it's not too difficult, right?

...should've.

"Understood?"  I raised my head facing him.

And he fell asleep.

With his head resting on his arms, his usual round eyes always looked at me with flashes of light, now tightly closed with a slight crease between his eyebrows adorning.  It seems like he is very tired.

Without thinking, I moved his body to the left side of my bed slowly.  There was no meaningful reaction that showed.  Only a very soft murmur, then that's it.  I slowly took off the glasses that were still hanging, while putting them between my shirts;  I pulled the blanket to cover his body to the bottom of his chin, then turned to kiss his forehead, nose, cheeks, and finally his lips.

Geez, he's so cute !!

After seeing him sink deeper into the blanket and making a faint smile in his sleep, I moved to tidy up his book, also putting his glasses above the book.  I accidentally looked at the clock on the table, obviously Kongpob easily fell asleep, it was almost midnight apparently.

I was still busy looking at him from behind the desk, my cellphone vibrating, the screen was on, making my attention shift slightly.

Damn it  I forgot the game is still on!

"Yeah, Bright. Sorry, I just got out of the bathroom," I lied a little, immediately disconnected the telephone line and restarted the game.  Until tens of minutes ahead my eyes focus only on the screen, my fingers move swiftly trained on the keyboard and mouse, my ears are clogged, occasionally looked sideways, timidly he woke up.  Until some glance, I saw a thin mane covering his forehead, I tidied, so as not to disturb his breath.  Because the front hair is too long to almost cover the eyes.

Remind me to take him to the barbershop this weekend.

Dozens more minutes passed.  I even forgot where I was.  My game is over, we decide to fight one more round.  Bright is gathering friends, I open the cellphone.  Ah, nothing interesting.  Only a few personal chats ask about hazing and assignments.  Also some of Kongpob's friends who questioned his whereabouts and asked to be taught about their assignments.  Some important ones have been answered, and I have sent Kongpob's friends their answers.  I looked back at the screen, we still need 2 more people to draw, still open the room.  Some sentences are seen in the game chat room.  I read it one by one, occasionally chimed in.

Until I feel warm right away.

The thick blanket that can fit more than two people in it was indeed only used by Kongpob, because I was still playing games.  So what I should feel is cold, not warm.

But out of curiosity, I looked to the side, where Kongpob slept.

His hands wrapped around my waist tightly, one of his legs wrapped around one of my legs, his head twitching to find a comfortable angle in the gap between my waist and the mattress, his soft snoring could be heard.  His smile cracked, the wrinkles on his forehead thinned, his nose perfectly stuck to my waist.

I stroked his jet black hair again.  A little conscious, he stretched his arms a little.  Even folding table legs can't interfere with his activities hug me.

Seeing him so peaceful in sleep I want to immediately follow him.  A little hurry I turned off the laptop, said goodbye to Bright who was still finding friends and foes, told him that we have a morning class tomorrow, he had to get up.  After that I turned off the lights that were on the study table.  Try as hard as possible to escape from the circle of Kongpob without waking him up, and following him to the dreamland.  But not yet a minute I managed to escape, he returned to hug me;  this time more extreme, like a koala.  His feet were still in the same position, so was his hand, only now his head was turning to the recess of my neck.

May You strengthen me until tomorrow morning.  I don't want to pounce on him just yet.

Especially in a state that he is still asleep.

Do you all still consider him innocent now?

Still think I'm the only one who thinks and acts dirty?

Come think about it again.

.
.
.
.
.

Hey! So..... I decided to upload this once per day. Please remind me if in one day I haven't upload the next part yet.😁😁