(ENG) 13.

Em, do you still holding Kong's room key?

Em: Still, why?

Tomorrow is his birthday

Em: Oh yeah! Any plans?

Shock him from his balcony

Em: why not from the front like usual?

Do you want to be caught by the dorm guard?

Em: Oh yeah.

Okay, that's my plan

Em: Later in the afternoon you go to my dorm room first if so
Em: We prepare everything

Make sure he goes to college today, Em

Em: copy that, boss

"KONG WAKE UP !! COME ON, CLASS!!" Em jumps on Kongpob's bed shamelessly. His plan with Joss can't fail! Kong must go to campus today. If necessary until late night!

"LAZY, EM !! GO YOURSELF THERE!" Yes, the answer has been shouted since 20 minutes ago. Em still insisted, while he was still stubborn. As he recalled today there was no quiz schedule or anything important. Just an ordinary class, he can ask Em about notes.

"Oh, hello Joss! How can I, I can't wake him up !! ~" Instantly Kongpob's eyes opened wide as if hearing lightning in broad daylight, Em smiled too wide, aware that his step to wake Kongpob was successful.

"Ah, that's not funny, Em! I'm sleepy!" Aware of being deceived, Kongpob increasingly tightened his arms on pillows and blankets, just today he wants to sleep! The telephone line rang, it seemed like Em actually called someone.

"Hello, Em? What is it?"

"Hi, buddy! It turns out that waking up a sad Kong is hard huh!"

"I'm awake, Em!!" Kong deliberately shouted for Joss to hear.

"Kong .. watch out if you don't go to college!"

"Yes, yes, noisy! You are forcing me!" Em hears Joss laughing across, then turns off the connection. Their cunning trick works! Plans will be launched soon.

...

Joss stared at the details of the room, end to end. Yes, Kong's room was finally decorated by both of them to be a surprise. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" banners and balloons are installed. Now they are just waiting for the owner of the room to go home, then when he is near, they will infiltrate to the balcony of the room.

"Is that all, Em?" Joss asked Em, who was still busy attaching additional decorations near the banner. Em then take a final look from afar, it's good!

"I think so. Take out the cake! We are grazing on the balcony now. Oak said, Kong has walked this way." Em saw a message notification from Oak. While Joss pulled out the cake, both of them were surprised to hear the sound of the lock turning. Damn, it's almost midnight! and Kongpob is at the door! Both of them whispered into the balcony. When the sound of the lights were turned on, both of them prepared to light the candle. Kong's laughter rang out to the balcony, very happy. A smile appeared on Joss and Em's faces. This is what they want for their best friend, happiness. Always smiling and laughing, sharing his story cheerfully and happy. But not long after, there was a soft sob from inside. It looks like Kong is looking at the gift that Joss and Em prepared inside, as well as the letter hanging in the box.

"Joss! Em! Come out! hiks" even at this time he was able to scream. All day, Em really bullied Kongpob here and there so he couldn't go back to his dorm. Luckily Kongpob did not decide to ask his father's driver to pick him up and go home. Finally, Em told him to take things in Oak's room, which was quite far from his dormitory building. Really smart.