(ENG) 1.

Arthit scratch his head out of frustration.  No matter how many strands of hair had fallen since he had occupied the canteen chair.  It was a hot afternoon, but it was not natural for Arthit to damage his head like he hadn't showered in a week.

"What are you doing, Ai'Arthit?"  Bright disturbed.  Obviously, a few strands of Arthit's hair even crossed to the top of Bright's book which he was writing notes from Knott.

"He was caught red-handed masturbating."  Knott answered while continuing to read the machine book in his hand — very relaxed.  Arthit's head seemed to be broken, he looked at Knott, "Ai'shia Knott!"  Bright had been faltering across the two, could not bear to see the behavior of his friend.

Once satisfied laughing at his best friend and began to stop, he could only ask, "with you, Knott?"  and still with his relaxed face Knott glimpsed Bright before reading back, "if it were me, he probably wouldn't want to see me again until graduation."  Bright again roams back.  Their two other friends don't even need to look for the three when they bring a tray of food.  "Who is it, then?"  Bright continued to ask.  "If not us and his boyfriend, who else has his room key?"  For the third time that afternoon, Bright burst out ignoring their surroundings and Arthit's increasingly stressed face.

The other two — Prem and Toota, who were already close to their table heard Knott's last sentence, "So it's true that you were caught masturbating by Kongpob?"  Prem put his tray full of orders from his three friends who just sat there just now.  Arthit rumpled the nearest paper and tossed it right in Prem's face, "Ai'Prem! Can you not make it that clear ?!"  Toota gaped, he just found out about this news.  And this is HOT NEWS!  "So, after getting caught, what did you do with him ?!"  Toota shook Arthit's body which was still stressed.  "I did nothing, you crazy!"  Arthit pushed his fat friend.  He covered his face again, feeling ashamed.

"You know what? This morning while I was having breakfast with Wad, his boyfriend came to my table," Prem began his story, pointing at Arthit while continuing to look at his three other friends take turns.  "Kongpob said, last night when he brought food to ai'Arthit, he was watching on the bed, growling occasionally. After Kongpob finished preparing food and tapped ai'Arthit's finger, this damn slam just slammed his laptop screen and cursed Kongpob. Huh ..  what a pity my sweet little brother's fate. "  Prem holds his chest with both hands — dramatizing the situation.

Knott was only able to shake his head, Bright and Toota who sit on one and another side of Prem faltered until the three of them almost fell from the chairs.  Arthit immediately raised his head, staring intently at Prem who was sipping his drink peacefully.  He stood slamming the table in annoyance, making Bright and Toota stop immediately, but again laughed loudly.  He circled the table, went to Prem, "WHAT DID YOU SAID ?! SWEET ?! SAY IT AGAIN AND YOU WOULD HAVE ME -"

"P'Arthit!"  Someone's voice from a distance stopped the five activity. They compactly turned their heads to the source of the voice that was none other than a sweet tan man with round glasses, bangs covering his forehead, a black backpack on his back, and three large books in his hand.

"Why did P'Arthit do that to P'Prem? Don't be mean, p'Arthit."  His face wanted to display a firm and serious impression, but failed.  He actually looks even cuter with that look.

Arthit was stunned, then immediately let go Prem like he was hypnotized with that look.  Prem who feels free to seek protection behind Kongpob.  He complained, "Look, nong'Kongpob! He cuts my neck red. This really hurts! Look!"  Arthit could only surrender to see it.  After this, what else will he be scolded by Kongpob?  The other three were only shaking their heads in laughter at the disgusting drama before their eyes.

"See, p'Arthit! Apologize to P'Prem, p '!"

"But Kong, he just acted—"

"Apologize, or I'll be mad at you!"

"Alright ... but—"

"No 'buts' p'Arthit."

Arthit turned to look at Prem, I will kill you after this ai'Prem!  That's about the meaning of his eyes before he apologized half-heartedly and sat back in his place.

"P'Arthit," Kongpob called after the situation subsided, Arthit only answered with a murmur.  "About last night—"

"I'm sorry Kong, I didn't mean to say that to you. Forgive my rough mouth. Don't discuss it again, okay?"  He caress Kongpob's head.

Kongpob nodded, "but that's not what I meant, p '."  Arthit looked at him again with a questioning look, "I told my friend earlier, and he said that last night p'Arthit needed my help. So, what help p'Arthit needed last night?"  Kongpob tilted his head again like last night.  Bright sprayed cola, Toota choked on shrimp, Prem pretended not to hear, while Knott only had a flat expression.

"Ai'Prem! What did you say to Kongpob, huh ?!"  Arthit grabbed Prem's innocent hair, "I didn't say anything, I swear! Wad said it!"  Seeing the drama still continue, Toota and Bright applauded.  Kongpob tried to hold his boyfriend so as not to continue to abuse his friend.  "Aish! Enough, Kongpob, don't discuss it again! You haven't eaten yet, right? It's better to go eat with me!"  Arthit pulled his hand and brought the three large textbooks that Kongpob had brought.

Both of them moved away from there, with Arthit half-annoyed, and Kongpob still full of confusion and questions.