(ENG) 3.

I stared at his back away until he entered the red-painted 5 storeys building to the left of where I was sitting.  I turned my body almost ninety degrees, right facing the canteen table.

Damn it. His book is left here!

"Hello, P'Arthit?"

"Kongpob! Your book is left behind. Do you want me to give it to you now?"

...ew, what a boyfie...

"Huh? Which book?"  I bet now he's stopping at the edge of the hall and checking his bag.

"Red-bound notebook. Need it for now?"

"Oh, no need to p'Arthit. I'll use it after lunch."

"Then let me take it. Remind me to give it to you later, okay?"

"Okay, p '! Thank you, I will go to class first!"

"Yes. Study well!"

...ew to this boyfies...

"Sorry, but why do I seem to hear the whisper of evil around here, huh?"  After I told Kongpob about his book being left behind, I looked back at my friends.

"I'm sorry, my friend, but who do you call the devil here?"  Bright pointed at me with a sausage that is on the fork, right in front of my face, "Aren't you the devil among us?"

"Damn you Bright!"  I almost threw it with Kongpob's empty glass if only Knott wouldn't hold my hand.  We all laughed.  Yes, as funny as we joke!

"So Arthit ..." Prem, at the end of the table, called out to me, making my attention shift to him.  "What did you two do last night?"  Last night?  What?  Kongpob did stay in my room last night, and that's because he fell asleep when I taught him, and we both did leave together this morning, but what does that mean?  "Yak, Arthit! You left me alone in the game-room last night! You're having fun with Kongpob right? Confess!"  Bright screaming as loud as he can so I'm sure even the canteen chef can hear his voice even though he is in front of the juicer that on.

"Huh ?! What the hell! I didn't do anything last night! I already told you, I'm sleepy! Why don't you believe me anyway, ai'Bright!"  This time I really threw Kongpob's used glass at him.  "Besides ..." all eyes were on me, I was nervous.  I continued my sentence very slowly,

"I'm still afraid to touch him ... he's too innocent ... I can't bear it .."

The canteen became deserted instantly.  Only a fraction of a minute.  I looked down, waiting for the first sentence that they would throw at me.  But what happened next actually made me angry!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Ai'Arthit! Seriously? You ?! A complete playboy ?! Former scattered? One-night stand once every three days? Feel afraid of touching someone ??? Seriously, dude ?! Do you want me to take you to the campus clinic?"  Toota, who was as crazy as Bright blurted.  All four keep laughing.  Even Knott, who wouldn't normally laugh at this kind of thing, participated in making fun of me.

Unfortunately, that reality is true.  I, Arthit Rojnapat, as my friend had said, playboy since my first day of breathing, a countless former even with a centipede, a high-class free-sex offender, in fact now is afraid to even take the initiative to do so.  I even just dared to kiss his lips.

I feel afraid not without reason.  Kongpob, of all my exes, only he dares to fight me.  Glaring at me, refuting my orders, stealing every opportunity to denounce my words, even threatening, he ever done it!  He is different from the others.  I used to swear, after the hazing over, and I let go of my position, I will take my revenge on him!  But what happened was beyond my expectations.  He easily made me fall in love.  His eyes that were always as sharp as a hawk staring at me drowned me instead.  Every sentence that comes out of his mouth actually stimulates me to 'wake up'.  I've tried to stay away from him, but in vain!  He is always around me.  Always just appeared in front of me.

Until the day I confessed my love to him on the bridge, he confessed that He likes me as well. After that, I tried to direct him to do 'that'. But what he said actually made me step down regularly,

"I'm afraid, p'Arthit."

I'm not feeling pity towards him. When I heard that sentence coming out of his mouth, what I felt was destruction.  I felt a piece of glass through my skin, piercing to the bone.  I just hugged him later,

"Don't be afraid, Kongpob. I promise I'll wait for you."

...

This afternoon the canteen is crowded.  We didn't get a table!  Instead of waiting uncertainly, we better move headquarters,

Kong, the canteen is full, come here

[shared location]

🤓: ok p'Arthit!
🤓: thanks for telling> <
🤓: will be there soon❣️

"... are you coming, Arthit?"  Prem asked unclearly.

"Huh? Come with what?"  The four of them took a deep breath.

"We will come to thankyou p' party this year. You're coming right?"  I nodded several times.  Ah, thankyou p' party, I miss that time, the first time I announced my relationship with a man, again it was Kongpob, the well-known nerd of the faculty.  The cheeks that are no less red than mine, wheezy, until the kiss-

"Sawadee kha / khrub p '!"  Ah, damn junior!  Must you bother when I imagine about my Kongpob ?!

"Sawadee, nong. It's very rare for you to come here."  Papa Knott with a high level of attention towards the junior asked.

"Oh, p'Arthit told me the canteen was full, and p' was here. So we came here."  And ... the whisper of the devil came back.  Why do you have to tell them anyway Kong ...

"Oh, Arthit told you ..." Bright looked at me with no idea what that disgusting damn look was called.  "Join us then, nong!"  He continued to look at Kongpob's friend, Praepailin.  Of course I immediately pulled my boyfriend to sit.  He only obeyed.

"I'll order food. You wait here."  I handed him the book that had been left in the canteen this morning, he just nodded after saying thanks.  Not long after, my crazy friends — except Knott, had talked about all sorts of things.  When I returned, I heard Kongpob ask, "Whom did he get it from?"  Just being honest makes me curious.

"Got what?"  I returned to its original place, put a plate of rice and a glass of cold coffee in front of Kongpob.  "That's p'Arthit ... co—"

"CORAL!"  Exclaimed Bright cutting.  Of course, Kongpob was silent and other juniors looked at him.  Hah?  Coral?  "Yes! You remember Dao, right? The one who gave us five coral bracelets last year ..." Oh, really?  I looked at him fiercely, while Bright just scratched his unitchy neck.  I do not believe...

...

"Answer me honestly, Kong ..." we returned to the dorm room together.  Today I have an appointment with Knott, who happens to be in the same dormitory building with Kongpob.  He looked at me do not understand, blinking repeatedly his round eyes that are not too big.  "What exactly did Bright say to you?"  He stopped.  Bowing his head for a moment, shaking his head, then continue walking, leaving me behind.

I know, this is definitely not right!

"Earlier, Bright said someone gave me a condom, right?"

Damn Bright!  Look, now Kongpob is choking.  Even though he hasn't consumed anything since leaving the cafe!

"Erm .. i..yes .." He looked down again, still with his cheeks flushed beneath his tan skin.  I don't believe I can last for nearly two years with this innocent man.  Not only mentally, but also physically.  Dude, I don't dare to mess with him!

I knew that damn Bright said a nonsense to Kongpob.  Not polite!  "Kong, forget that damn Bright's words, okay! Just throw them away!"  Kong looked down after muttering the answer.

"Ngg, p'Arthit .."

"Yes?"

"Eh, nothing!"  He walked quickly afterwards.

What's with that Kongpob ...