(ENG) 14.

Arthit did not expect much from now on. Only Kongpob can be happy is enough for him. The last few weeks seemed enough to prove that even without him, Kongpob was able to find his happiness. Many steps have been taken by Arthit to pull Kongpob back into his arms. But it was all in vain when Kongpob's cold gaze always went before him, rejecting and refuting all Arthit's words. The climax of all Arthit's thoughts was the night of his favorite geeky young man's birthday.

Even though there was Em, he did not close his eyes to how much attention and affection Joss caused to Kongpob. The stares that both of them were throwing, seemed to slap Arthit to the fact, that now it was not him who was in the eyes of the young man. His position was replaced, the door was closed for him.

Once again the shadow passed before his eyes. The image of a tall young man who recently had almost been involved in a scuffle with him gently stroked the black mane that he had only been able to freely stroke him. Then a hug around Kongpob's waist when all three will enter the room. Also after the three party, the man also checked the condition of Kongpob's room and balcony before going to sleep, as Arthit always did when the two were together.

All the shadows of the incident made him smile, imagining how happy his favorite man was now with the prospective pilot. Although it is undeniable that the pricking feelings in his heart are more dominant and cause unrestrained emotions. He wants only himself to be able to touch Kongpob like that. Only he was the one who could give Kongpob a pungent effect which always made him make various expressions. Only he should be stared by Kongpob with his eyes sparkling and perfectly round like that.

That was why, that night he decided to fight once again to get what was once his. Even though it feels like he was rejected a thousand times. Even though the road was already half destroyed, Arthit still bravely delivered his tart and two amusement park tickets as a gift. He hopes, if lucky enough, Kongpob will take him there.

.

.

.

.

.

What exactly was Arthit's intent and purpose for giving him chocolate cake and two amusement park tickets? Kongpob doesn't know for sure. After hanging up his relationship with disappearing like being engulfed in the earth, then with no sin invites him to meet and break the two. After that he disappeared again, and suddenly appeared like a late hero who was arrogant and pretended to help him, giving him this was like he did not want to escape from his grasp.

What is clear is that all the sickening manner of Arthit, unnoticed and unrequested, made the defensive wall that Kongpob had painstakingly built, slowly eroding and collapsing. From the beginning the wall was made not solid and not hard. From the very beginning, Kongpob still had the same feel for his senior. Although he tried to open his eyes and heart to his best friend whom he had only recently known held a feeling for him, but his efforts were in vain since his former head hazer shamelessly reappeared before him by asking, "Are you okay?"

The final downfall of Kongpob's thin, cheap defense wall was the discovery of a box in front of his door on his birthday. Kongpob cried uncontrollably in the bathroom after receiving his ex's gift. He also spent a large enough cake alone in less than 24 hours. After calm and alone, Kongpob returned to thinking, do I have to accept him again?

.

.

.

.

.

Arthit looked again at the red circle on his calendar. Tomorrow is Saturday, the day the ticket purchased will be used. But until this morning there were also no signs that Kongpob would give the ticket to him.