(ENG) 10.

"Gosh, Kong ... How did it get like this?" Before reaching the main room, Joss was shocked by the view of the tissues scattered along the corridor of his bestfriend's room. Next is the state of the bed that is not suitable to be touched, the desk is not maintained, the clothesline is left to dry and harden on the terrace, also....

"You're smoking again, Kong?! You said you had stopped since with P'Arthit?!" Yes, some time ago, Joss had caught Kongpob smoking a cigarette in his flat when he visited there. Joss didn't know who introduced him to the deadly thing, but none of Em or Joss can stop the bad habit. Not often indeed, only a certain amount of time.

"Your appearance too! Gosh, why are you like this Kong? Take a shower now, I'll take care of this mess!" It's not that Joss is ignorant of what happened a week ago which happened to Kongpob and his favorite senior. Em revealed everything. However, because of his calling, he could not simply come to Kongpob's dormitory like Em or Kongpob's ex, Arthit often did. It turned out that when he arrived, his beloved best friend's condition was worse than he had expected. A week without going to class, without doing any of the homework, maybe without consuming proper food and cleaning up. Joss shook his head, how powerful was Arthit's influence in Kongpob's life? He began to fix the room, change the sheets, sweep and collect rubbish, tidy up the table, tidy up the figures in the cupboard, pick up clothespins of Kongpob which might have been outside for a week, all of them. He finished right when Kongpob opened the bathroom door. 45 minutes.

"Eat, you're exactly a zombie, you know?" Joss arranged some of the food he bought before entering here on the table. Since he entered, Kongpob has not said a word to him. Only the nod and shake were received in response. Kongpob can open the door of his room without even falling, Joss was grateful. At least he was still breathing.

Both are now relaxing on the bed. Joss plans to stay here for the next few days. Make sure Kongpob returns to life as usual, then he will return it to Em. He embraced Kongpob who immediately dropped his head on the shoulder of Joss. "Want to start the story?" Joss stroked Kongpob's baby hair like he normally would do if Kongpob had a problem.

"He dumped me. That's it." Kongpob's short story that makes Joss immediately ignited with emotion. He thought that since his first meeting with Arthit, that stupid man would improve, apparently not, still stupid. "Joss, don't fight with P'Arthit, okay? Let him go." No. Joss doesn't accept that senior bastard is doing well out there, while his best friend is lamenting his bad luck here. He can't just stay still!

"Joss? hiks.. Don't hiks.. punch him .. hiks.. don't come at him hiks.. don't--"

"Yes, Kong, yes. I will not do anything." Maybe not now, he thought. They tighten hugs, then unconsciously go to dreamland.

Joss woke up first after hearing the ringing of his cellphone. The battery is almost dead, and Em has no sign that he will stop ringing the phone.

Just chat, Kongpob is still sleeping.
What is wrong?

Em: WHAT ?!
Em: WE HAVE A QUIZ TODAY AT 10, JOSS !!!
Em: WAKE HIM UP AI JOSS IDHFHASIEHF
Em: I'M SURE HE WAS DEFINITELY NOT YET REVIEWING ANY SUBJECT

HAH?!
Okay, just wait

08.53, good, there's still about an hour left.

"Kong ... Em said you guys have a quiz today ... have you studied?" Back only shake that Joss received. "Then you still have an hour to go and get ready for campus. Come on, wake up!" His favorite man actually pulled the blanket higher and higher, covering almost his entire body, "I just want to sleep!" he give his back to Joss, returned to his lalaland. Joss sighed,

Please tell your lecturer that Kongpob will absent, Em
Just say he's sick

...

"Is that all? What else do you want? Ice cream?" Hearing his favorite dessert called, Kongpob nodded repeatedly. Joss shook his head as he reached for a large box of his best friend's favorite ice cream, then put it in a shopping basket. After going back to sleep and waking up after lunchtime, the two decided to fill Kongpob's refrigerator with food ready to eat and to fill their empty stomachs since morning.

Both of them walked side by side, joking and laughing freely as if the burden of their lives had been lifted just by meeting each other. When about to cross, Joss grabs his best friend's shoulder, taking care of him while crossing a two-way street. It makes Kong smiles brightly. It's been a long time since he last met Joss. Between the man and Em, Joss did spoil him more like his father. While Em will continue to babble like his mother at home. Joss always watched him, even their chat was never interrupted unless Joss had to leave his cellphone in the room to go to the airport. Since elementary school Joss always followed his wishes, he was always spoiled like his little brother. Or maybe it's because Joss doesn't have the younger brother he always wants? No one knows, but all those pampering treatments really made him comfortable and loved Joss. That's why during their first year in high school, and Joss kept away from him, he secretly crying and complaining to Em.

Kong continued to look at Joss until at the other end of the road, watching every inch of Joss' tan skin that was not much different from him. Continue to rise from his firm jaws to the sharp edges of his eyes, until his wavy hair is shiny and really attract the attention of people around. A clear posture far beyond him, standing straight beside him dispel the sun that can make him dizzy. The deep, firm voice that always made Kong obedient - other than his father's, played beautifully -

"Kong, which building, I forgot!" His call surprised Kongpob.

"Huh? Oh, one more!" Fortunately Kongpob quickly woke up and was able to answer that question, otherwise ... oh I don't know.

Both of them passed Arthit's dorm building, and finally entered the building where Kongpob was. Many pairs of eyes followed the movement of both of them since they pushed the main door of the dormitory building. Many whispers between them. Most of them were heard talking about Kongpob's best friend that they had seen around first time. Some said that they had seen Joss with Em and others, including Arthit. There were also those who whispered about how lucky Kongpob was that shortly after breaking up with Arthit, he was able to hold a man who was far more perfect than Arthit. Kongpob glared at the last whisper, which said that he was easy and cheap. Where just a week his story vanished with Arthit, he already looks happy with a new man who looks a few years older than him. Joss is the same age as Kongpob!

With super fast steps, Kongpob pulled Joss towards the stairs, and ran towards the fifth floor, where his room was located. Joss always warned him to be careful that Kongpob ignored him until both of them reached the intended floor. Shitty kids! Why don't they just take care of their own lives ?!

"What's wrong Kong? Why are you in such a hurry?" When the two of them had entered the room, Joss asked with some difficulty. Kongpob took all the groceries from Joss' hands, "they are annoying!" Then back to Joss and start to arrange the food earlier.

Hah, if only Joss were the same as me ...