(ENG) 8. The Past....

Not many people know how dark Kongpob's teenage years are.  Although born from a perfect family that is well-off, with two sisters and parents who love each other, it is possible for Kongpob to have its own dark side.

Either because he overheard his two sisters and his mother talking about many men, or indeed because of a cruel fate, since attending junior high school, Kongpob knew, he was different from his peers.

While others are busy admiring Ariana Grande's tiny, cute body, or Kendall Jenner's beautiful proportional curves, he is actually busy paying attention to how male the boxes are on Justin Bieber's belly.  Starting exploration with a cell phone facilitated by his father, Kongpob, who initially balked at the direction his eyes looked at, now began to gradually accept the existence of his inner beast.

Beyond this taboo, Kongpob is a cheerful child and easy to make friends with anyone.  But maybe because they have been born and raised in the same neighborhood, and the neighboring house, Kongpob, Em, and Joss have become an inseparable trio since they occupied the kindergarten bench.

One afternoon, after returning from school, the three of them decided to spend time at Kongpob's house to just play PlayStation and watch some movies.  It has become a habit for the three to play at each other's home.  But this time, Kongpob's house will be their den.

Em went home first to put down his school equipment, and clean himself.  But different with Joss who went straight to Kongpob's house with his driver.

Arriving at the house, Joss and Kong went up to the second floor of the house, then entered Kongpob's bedroom.  Although not much different from the contents of his house, Joss was always amazed to see the contents of Kongpob's room.  As the owner of the house busied himself in the bathroom, he circled the room, seeing what was different from the previous visit.

A cellphone was found beside a silver laptop.  Curiosity and fun appear, and encourage him to open the contents of the cellphone.  Success!  It turns out that the key is none other than the birth date of Kongpob himself.  Like a thief in action, Joss glanced left and right before opening further the contents of his friend's cellphone.

Feeling satisfied with what he saw, Joss returned the item to normal.  Chuckling to himself like a crazy person, he lays down on Kongpob's bed.  Ah, apparently we are the same.  Then I have a chance with Kong!

...

Like the idol stories in the novel, Kongpob, the all-ordinary child, is liked by his year's leader who is known to be the smartest and the rules breaker at the same time of his generation.  The man with milky white skin and height not far beyond him confess to him only three months after they were placed at the same table in class.  At that time, Joss had avoided Kong for several weeks without any reason.  When asked, Joss would only say that he was busy, so he didn't realize that he was ignoring Kongpob.  After being quite sure of the answers Joss gave, he lived his love life well.  All goes according to his wishes.  Starting from a secret date in a cafe, to playing in each other's room, they have passed for almost six months.

Until one gloomy night came.  Both are now caught in the rain at one of the stops near the residence of Plustor.  Forced to take shelter for not carrying a raincoat in the motorcycle seat.  Kongpob's father telephoned shortly, but the boy said he would stay at Plustor's house, which he claimed was his close friend in front of his family.  Long wait for the rain that seems like there are no signs of stopping, both of them desperate to break through because the distance is also not too far anymore.  Even when they get wet like after bathing, they still wet their bodies under a splash of warm water.

Plustor is an only child of one of the shareholders in a well-known company in Thailand.  His parents were busy working, so they left the house and its contents almost every day which was filled only by luxury, Plustor, and several maids.  Making Plustor very free and uncontrolled.