(ENG) 9. ....that passed.

Quiet. One word that might well describe Arthit's life over the past 15 years. The pressure he gained as an only son according to him was very heavy. At a very young age, he must be willing to be apart with someone who he loved, someone who gave birth to him, his mother. Living with his dad and some maids in a house that is big enough for him to play alone. His father continued to work to meet all his needs. His friends are not many, because Arthit feared several children in his class. After all, he would rather play console games than play ball in a complex park. Not to mention the rumors of his father's friends that when he was growing up, Arthit had to continue what his father had started, a company.

But his childhood was not as bad as in novels and petty plays, where he was forced to understand all the things he was not ready to learn. Although busy, his father still prioritizes Arthit above all else. His father always watched him, always came to his room before going to bed just to listen to his complaints all day, always giving everything that Arthit wanted, always making time for breakfast and taking Arthit to school. As in his life, only Arthit was the most important. Arthit's life is very protected, comfortable, and he enjoys it.

It took quite a long time for Arthit to realize why at that time, he saw his mother lifting three large suitcases into the car but until now he had not returned to his house. He also needed a long time to find his mother's whereabouts. After knowing even he still needed time to contact and ask for time to meet. All that happened when he was in his first year of High School. Meeting at a cornered cafe, sitting in the deepest spot, when coming home from school, was the first time Arthit was reunited with his mother.

Previously Arthit had asked his father, why his mother had not come home until now. His father just cried, and told him to go to bed which Arthit eventually followed without further questioning. This time he asked his mother why she was leaving their house. The unqualified answer turned out to be what Arthit got,

"I found something better than your father."

That sentence made him think that, to undergo a serious relationship you must find the perfect one. Because if he is less than perfect, then one day you will leave him like mother did to father.

Although abstract, but Arthit finally agreed with his thoughts and actions of his mother who would rather leave than stay with someone you no longer love.

Huh? Did the word "love" just come out? What is love? Is that a word to refine the word "lust"? At least, that's what Arthit believed and made the principle after his last meeting with his mother.

There is no word boyfriend, or girlfriend, or lover in his dictionary, only "date". Yes, date. Because after he satisfies his "love", he will leave without looking back.

Thought, principles, and treatment turned out to only last until the age of 20. In his third year at the university, when he was supposed to be the most feared of all new engineering students, he was surprised by the presence of one of his junior who loudly stated that he would make him his wife. Arthit thought the junior was just joking and looking for attention. But afterwards, Arthit was surprised by the behavior of the junior who increasingly showed that he was not just bragging.

Damn it! Is this because I accepted the bet when he said that?

Every day, from God knows where, the junior named Kongpob gets his phone number, he always receives ridiculous short messages like,

Don't forget to eat, p'Arthit

Don't sleep too late, p'Arthit

Take care of your health, p'Arthit

See you in the hall this afternoon, phi!

I love p'Arthit!

and a myriad of other ridiculous messages that he certainly never replied to.

Aside from the ridiculous messages, Kongpob's treatment was not much different from the contents of the message. Both absurd and annoying. The innocent geeky boy always rebuts Arthit's words during the hazing, then will wait for him to finish the meeting with the hazers, and drive him to the front of his dorm building while continuing to babble endlessly about how he passed the day, how he likes Arthit who is firm and fierce above the hazing hall, how does he assume that Arthit's personality is very compatible with his criteria as a lover, which of course continues to be ignored by Arthit.

Arthit is still patient as the hazing process continues, because he is aware of where he is standing at the moment. His position did not allow him to suddenly snap and beat Kongpob on the spot and let him bleed unconscious on the roadside. He promised himself that he would take revenge and anger that he had been holding right after he gave up this damn position.

But guess what finally happened? He had not even had time to avenge him, one night with a very serious face, a very sharp gaze, a very deep voice, the night of Valentine's Day, in front of his room stood a prince with flowers and chocolate in his hands.

"P'Arthit, happy valentine's. I love p'Arthit. Would p'Arthit spend tomorrow with me?"

If Arthit initially thought he would be free after taking the flowers and chocolates, then he admitted it was a big mistake. Because in fact, at the end of the day, both of them finished dinner, Kongpob looked at him again like last night, "I will make p'Arthit fall in love with me and declare it! I will also make sure that phi will not turn away! Just look, I will make whatever I say at the beginning of the hazing come true! "

Those words aren't bullshit.

Because afterwards Arthit realized what Kongpob had always done was in accordance with what he said.

That night Arthit stated, he was in love.

and can't look away.

Although he had tried to eliminate his feelings by avoiding the geeky junior.

Even though he had hurt the young man many times so he could retreat and make it easier for Arthit to move on.

Even though he had broken the relationship exactly at the place he expressed his love.

Even though he had seen his ex-boyfriend happy with his best friend.

Now if you ask Arthit one more time about what is love? Then the answer is Kongpob.

Everything about love is in him. Attention, struggle, sacrifice, courage, honesty, patience. Everything about Kongpob is love for him.

Maybe Kongpob is something he's been looking for all this time. Perfection.

Although he is not perfect for Kongpob.