Epilogue

Pacing the room, he groaned in frustration. His patience was running out and she wasn't coming out. He didn't like to wait and they were getting late. He had shouted for her two to three times but she didn't reply, after initial answer and he wasn't liking this even a bit.

"Piya-" Abhay opened his mouth to call her again when door opened and she came out of washroom taking away his ability to speak.

Drying her hair with towel, she looked beautiful in the yellow traditional saree laced with white flowers. Even with no makeup, she seemed so beautiful that even words couldn't describe.

The shine on her face was ethereal and he couldn't stop himself from the tug that pulled him towards her.

As she stood in front of the mirror, brushing her hair, he hugged her from behind. Snaking his hand around her stomach, he placed his head over her shoulder.

Ignoring her annoyed looks, Abhay sniffed her intoxicated fragrance and closed his eyes in pleasure.

"You're looking ravishing, my love," Abhay muttered in her ears nuzzling on her neck, feeling her skin and enjoying their intimacy.

Piya surprised him by slapping his hand and pushing him away.

Abhay groaned in displeasure and looked at her giving a puppy face. It was such a beautiful moment and she had to break it with so much cruelty.

"Tum na, har waqt hy shuru ho jate ho. Kbhi to soch lia kro.(You na start everywhere. At least, think some time.)" Piya said annoyed.

Abhay sighed and tilted his head in disappointment, hoping she would understand him. But she turned away much to his dismay.

As she tried to move away, he held her wrist and pulled her in his arms. Letting his finger slide to her waist, he leaned over her. She looked even more beautiful when he looked at her so closely.

"Kyun socho? Biwi ho tum mery. (Why should I think? You're my wife.)" Abhay said placing his forehead over hers. This was a heaven he wasn't ready to miss even for a second.

His breath was falling on her face and he placed a kiss on her cheeks.

"And someone was shouting that he is getting late," Piya said sarcastically and pushed him once again as he tried to kiss her.

Abhay stumbled back and looked ar her baffled. He ran his fingers in his hair. His dream was literally crashed by his love and he could do nothing but make faces.

"You're such a spoiler," Abhay sulked following her out of the room. He didn't care if they were getting late. He just wanted her around him. Not around but in his arms actually.

"And you're becoming loser," Piya said.

Abhay halted in his steps and watched her going in shock.

Did she just snap at him? Insulted him?

Abhay face fell. Piya was scolding him without reason. He was just trying to be with her but she was pushing him away.

"Be quick, Abhay," Piya shouted over her shoulders.

"You're speaking a lot," Abhay grunted following her down the stairs.

She was being witty and growing sharper. He also noticed the way her anger was increasing now a days. She was actually bossing him without reason. He didn't mind her behaviour but he surely mind whenever she would spoil their romance.

Not that he is ever in mood of no romance.

"You're troubling a lot," and here came her quick response.