10

(tw: none!)

"hank . . . lyra, i need help," connor called out weakly. his hand was stabbed to the table and a vital system was damaged. he only had about a minute before he shut down.

the deviant that attacked him slowly backed out of the room. he bumped into lyra who was examining bullet holes on the wall. she glanced up, but he was gone.

lyra rose an eyebrow and walked into the room where connor was supposed to be interrogating the three androids. the first thing she saw was one of the androids missing and then connor, pulling out a knife from his hand.

"holy shit!" lyra ran over to him, ripping out the knife. connor pointed to his biocomponent which had been pulled out of his chest and lyra nodded, running over to it and picking it up.

lyra gave it to connor and he put in back into his chest getting up immediately. "the deviant!" he shouted to lyra.

they ran out of the room and into the hallway. the deviant grabbed a gun, "it's a deviant! stop it!" connor yelled.

he took lyra's gun from her and shot the android who dropped the gun, falling to its knees. connor handed her gun back and lyra put it back into its holster.

hank helped chris up, "nice shot, connor."

"i wanted it alive."

"you saved human lives," lyra grinned. "i'd say you did pretty good."

connor nodded in thanks and began to walk over to the android. lyra stared down at the blue blood on her hand and grimaced, wiping her hand off on her jeans.

 lyra stared down at the blue blood on her hand and grimaced, wiping her hand off on her jeans

kara rang the doorbell and stepped back from the door. she waited a moment before deciding to walk to the back of the house.

the snow covered her hair and jacket as she walked towards a greenhouse and a boy chopping wood.

"hello?" the boy looked up. "i'm looking for rose . . . is she here?"

"what do you want with her?" the boy asked.

"i need to talk to her."

"she doesn't wanna talk. go away." he turned back to the wood and swung the axe back.

"please, i really need to see her."

the doors to the greenhouse opened and a woman stepped out. "i'm rose. what can i do for you?"

"i was told you could help us," kara explained.

rose's head tilted, "help you?"

kara rose her hand into the air, the skin disappearing. luther walked up behind her carrying alice who looked up at rose.

"come on," rose ushered them inside. "it's better if we talk inside." she went inside and the boy sat his axe down, keeping his gaze on the three of them as he followed rose.