A/N on Book 2 & More

News on Book #2 of Dangerously Beautiful
(Book 2 is now officially out!)

     Book #2 of Dangerously Beautiful will be released after my new book (see details below about it). I will be busy since my online nursing classes start on May 11, so updates will most likely be every other day or 2-3 times a week at least. Book #2 of this duology will probably come out around the end of May or more likely, the beginning of June so please be patient since I'm trying to figure out the concept for the book. I really don't want to start writing it just to hit a writer's block and not be able to give you regular updates.

News on My New Three Mate Romance Book

     Now, for my new book that will be coming out either this Friday or Sunday, it is a three mate story. If you're not into one girl, and a three guy romance then it will not be the book for you. I repeat, it is a reverse harem, so if you're not into that sort of thing, then I guess I'll see you back here for book #2 next month! I don't want to give the title away or the plot just yet, so make sure to keep an eye out for when I reveal the summary when the prologue goes out

     P.S: A prologue will come out by itself for my new book probably on Friday, so if you don't just want to read a flashback, then I suggest maybe waiting till the next update on Sunday for a present-day view of the story. Or should I just release both the prologue and the first chapter together on Sunday??? 

     The best way to keep up-to-date with news and updates on my new stories is following me on Wattpad or Inkitt. Wattpad: Karma__Winters. Inkitt: Karma_Winters. If you'd like to give me any feedback on my stories, don't be afraid, to be honest. This is the first book that I have ever wrote so I don't really know what the hell I'm doing lol. Also, I would love to hear any story suggestions that you would like me to possibly write about in the future. Ex: Werewolf/human romance or maybe even a story taken place in a different era. I would love to experiment with different concepts.

     And lastly, thank you to everyone who took the time to read my story and comment on it. It really means a lot to me. I just decided to start writing during quarantine and honestly didn't think anyone would read it, to begin with. So thank you so much, and if you decide to read my new three mate romance, then I guess I'll talk to you guys this weekend!

xoxo