~☆Relations☆~

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆
Name: Y/N Shimura
Age: 15
Occupation: Student
Quirk: Catastrophy
Users body automatically stores energy as she uses her own. When too much energy is stored up, the energy may release itself into a nearby fragile object and destroy it. Users can think about and or touch an object to break it. If the said object is fragile or small such as bones or glass, its viable to be broken with a mere thought. Catastrophy cannot deplete skin nor 'break a human being'.

Family
----

Mother
----
Name: Nao Shimura (Deceased)
Age: Unknown
Occupation: Unknown
Quirk: Unknown

Father
----
Name: Kotaro Shimura (Deceased)
Age: 32
Occupation: Businessman
Quirk: Unknown

Sister
----
Name: Hana Shimura (Deceased)
Age: Unknown
Occupation: Unknown
Quirk: Unknown

Brother
----
Name: Tenko Shimura
Age: 20
Occupation: Villain
Quirk: Decay
Tomura's Quirk allows him to disintegrate whatever he touches with all five fingers. It will take effect whether the target is organic or not. The disintegration spreads quickly and will spread through the victim's whole body if they don't amputate the decaying body part. His Quirk can even spread beyond what he's touching, allowing him to disintegrate large groups of enemies instantly.

Friends
----

Name: Yuki Haruka (Deceased)
Age: 13
Occupation: Student (Formerly)
Quirk: Angel
Yuki's able to gain the appearance of the holy being her Quirk was described after. She gains large, fluffy wings when she may wish and literally radiates light. She can maintain large amounts of raw energy that is able to be used in the face of danger and only then (when committing a holy deed) will truly be able to use her power to its full potential.

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Age: 15
Occupation: Student
Quirk: Quirkless (Formerly)
>One For All (Currently)
Transferred to him from Toshinori Yagi, Izuku's Quirk allows him to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing him to significantly enhance all of his physical abilities to a superhuman level. This results in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability. Izuku can focus the stockpiled power into a single body part, or spread it across his entire body evenly, though, focusing the power in a single part puts a greater strain on that part of his body. He is also able to control what percentage of his full power that he uses.

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆