001

third person pov

"okay so basically, when we get to the set, you'll probably be asked to be an extra, you don't have to if you don't want to, but you might get a little bored. and there's a new cast member joining us this season but nobody knows who it is. at least nobody's told me."
finn was breathing heavily and talking quite fast because he was nervous for the love of his life to watch him work, in person, for the first time.

"finn, calm down. it'll be fine. amd i dont have to come to work if you don't want me to. i know i'd be nervous too."

alyssa tried to reassure him in many ways before they even left the house they rented. they shared it with sadie and caleb. nick had actually left to go home about a week ago because finn was normally on his own for filming. he trust the couple because if they were going to do something, nick had faith that they wouldn't be stupid. plus, they'd be under joe watch.

"no no no!! i want you there! i just want you to know what to expect."
"finn, it'll be okay. i'll be okay. it'll be fun. millie and i arent enemies and i get along with most people pretty well. and if they don't want me on set, i have some family a few miles from here."
"you have FAMILY in ATLANTA?"
"dude, i have family everywhere. its just my brother and his girlfriend. and my other brothers. but they dont even have to know i'm here."
"wait so why am i renting a house? if you have FAMILY TO STAY WITH"
"because they've been having sex since they were 17 and they do not care who is and who is not home. and trust me, you do not want to be there for that."
"oh oops, sorry i yelled. i was just joking."
" i know, and i'm sorry i didnt say anything. i just didnt think it was important."
"you're right. its not."
the pair smiled at eachother and interlaced their hands as they walked up to set.

finn was slightly hurt that she didnt tell him about her brothers. it would be nice to meet them. but her parents were pretty rude, be wondered if she wouod just be embarrassed of them.

alyssa knew that it was rude to not tell him. but she was super close with her brothers until they moved out. they left her behind because they couldnt deal with their parents. they didnt even call anymore.

when sadie and gaten saw them, they insisted on giving alyssa a tour of set. so that finn could talk to shawn and matt and whatnot. lizzy was also there, that was a plus for everyone.

lizzy had only been a few times, so she knew where to go. but not an interesting escape route, if ever needed.

"so, liz, you wanna explore atlanta tomorrow?"
"oh most definitely."
"so i guess you won't be here tomorrow." finn sighed,  his work was very inportant to him, and he wanted to explore atlanta with his girlfriend, rather than her do it with lizzy. but it's okay because he doesn't know when he would be able to do that with her.

"i guess not. unless you want me to wait for you to explore."
"no, its okay. i dont want you to get bored."

once they were called to set he grabbed alyssa's hand and they walked together. when they got to the scene, they were going to meet their new cast member.

"finnie!"
suddenly, a pair of arms were around finn's neck, and they weren't his girlfriend's.
"iris? what are you doing here?"
"i'n working silly. didn't they tell you? i'm your new cast member!"
"no, iris. we were just about to announce it." matt huffed and ross walked away. she had wanted to keep it a secret from finn, for reasons they didnt understand. but now the cast knew why it was so secret. and they were mad about it.

"what are you doing here, iris?" sadie was first. she didnt like that she was here, because she knew iris would do the same thing as millie did.
"i'm working, sadie. nice to see you again, by the way."
"well maybe it's not so nice."
"down, sadie. back off."
"oh, are you and caleb finally a thing? sorry, been off the socials lately."
she walked away to sit on the couch not far from everyone else.
"so who's the small asian one in thr back, haven't heard of her."
"excuse you? there are plenty of other ways to identify her, rather than her race." finn huffed
"finn, chill. its fine, i take pride in my asianinity"
"well, that's alyssa. finn's girlfriend. and i'm lizzy, gaten's girlfriend."
"well, well, well, got another fake girlfriend, finn?"
"she isn't a fake girlfriend. not once has she ever signed a contract. some people don't have black, plastic souls. no offense mills"
"well damn, he went there." millie started laughing.

alyssa started pulling his arm to walk away, she didnt want him to get too angry.
"finn, you know you're gonna have to be civil."
"i know, it's just- it hurts seeing her again. i know i have you and i love you with my entire being, but she shattered my heart."
"i know, and i'm sorry that happened. i dont know what to say so i'm going to hug you now."

he smiled and wrapped his arms around her as she held him.

"it'll be fine. she can't hurt you anymore."

a/n thank you for reading :)