003

y/n's pov

when i awoke this fine morning, i was with finn. i then went back to sleep. when i awoke the second time, he was not there, but there was a crossiant and a vanilla bean frappe on the desk.
"hey, had to get to set, didnt wanna wake you. have fun in your adventure with lizzy. i love you! text me when you wake up
-finn "
um, okay?

third person pov

y/n wasn't one to be jealous, but finn always awoke her for a goodbye kiss. no matter what. once, nick called in the middle of the night & he woke her up to kiss her, and he was just going outside the room. this wasnt like finn, and now she was worried for her relationship.

nonetheless, she didnt let it ruin her day. she had decided to talk it over with sadie, lizzy, and even millie at the end of the day, just to see if she really needed to worry. lizzy showed up at the house about 10 minutes after she had gotten ready, they grabbed their things and were off to explore the city. they laughed and smiled and took pictures and they made memories, good ones.

that night, the girls all came over. however, iris insisted on hanging out with millie. with millie's decline of the offer, she followed her to the current residence of the two couples. caleb had agreed to get finn out of the house so the girls could talk. iris, however, had made different plans for the four. iris sat in the shrubs, waiting for something exciting to happen. but y/n couldn't stop pacing.

the girls pov

"do i have something to worry about? i mean, he never leaves without a goodbye kiss. he just- its just not him. he kisses me before uses the restroom, for crying out loud." y/n couldnt stop pacing.
"come on, i'm sure its nothing. you've been tired lately. plus, what about last night. he said he needed time alone, maybe he just needed more time, ya know cause he asked you back in the room last night?" lizzy tried to reason, she didnt want her dear cousin to be scared.
"maybe you should be. look, i'm just saying, iris was all over him. he didn't do anything with her and he did stop her when she got a little too flirty, but she was flirty all day and he didnt stop her everytime."
"yeah, we took pictures"

sadie gave y/n her phone and watched as her best friend worriedly scrolled through her phone.

the boys pov

"dude, come on. just come back to noah and gaten's, pick up a controller and chill. the girls just needed some girl time."
"so why didnt they go to millie's?"
"because it was y/n and sadie's idea. its only right that they are the host of the night. plus, we'll be back there in an hour. nothing to worry about."
"no. they're telling y/n about iris being all over me today."
"excuse me?" iris appeared frim the shrubs in the front lawn. as she had been spying on the other girls.
"oh come on, iris! what the hell are you doing here?"
"caleb? finn? iris!?"
"sadie, just go back inside."
"no, we're getting over this, right now. MILLIE, LIZZY, Y/N GET OUT HERE. we're settling this."
"what the hell- oh. she's here. wonderful."
"excuse me?"
"say excuse me one more time and i'll slap you."
"excuse me?"
"finn, you cant hit a girl. let me" y/n walked toward iris. standing in front of her, standing about an inch and a half above her.
"so what're you waiting for?"
"mm, no. no i cant hurt you. because then you'd win. wouldnt you? you'd have your suspicions confirmed that i'm so insecure i need to take my frustrations out on you. that right?"
"you're getting warmer." iris smirked at the girl as everyone else backed up, knowing that this could end very badly.
"so i'm going to save this hit. and i'm going to savor it, wait for it to really mean something, other than the fact that i'm insecure. because, you're right. i mean, i am insecure. just not enough to hit you. so you keep that in mind the next time you're all over my boyfriend."
she pulled sadie's phone out and showed her the pictures from earlier in the day.
"i hear you do this, or make a move, or do anything other than do your scenes with my boyfriend. i will slap you. i wont regret, and i will enjoy it. so please. fuck off and do something better with youre life, rather than stalk a group of friends who do not enjoy your presence. goodnight iris."

y/n walked back into the house with the rest if the girls as iris turned around and looked at finn.

"got a feisty one, good for you. but i'll put up a fight."
she walked off i to the darkness that was 10:00 at night.

"i'm sleeping at millie's until further notice."
"what? why?"
"well, you needed your time alone, didnt you? now you've got it. goodnight finn."
"i love you."
"i love you too, finn. i'll see you at set tomorrow."

third person pov

finn & y/n both couldnt sleep that night. they knew that their relationship was on the rocks right now. neither of them really knowing why. they were scared of losing eachother and finn was more scared. he didnt even know what was happening. the firl who broke his heart just showed up and has to work with her for the next 8 months. his feelings hadnt changed. y/n is undoubtedly the love of his life. but iris brought him a lot of hurt, he was just experiencing that all over again. he just didnt know how to talk about it, and of course millie and sadie talked to her before he could. now they were both hurting and it was his fault.