010 • trigger warning •

• TRIGGER WARNING • MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT , DRUGS, ALCOHOL •

sadie's pov

"so, tell me about nick? i feel weird being here like this and not knowing who he is." olivia asked
"nick. nick is the best big brother anyone could ever have, and he isnt even mine! he's always taken care of us. he just- he mother's us so well. like- if i were in trouble he's the first adult i'd call. he's always been there for us. as a friend and as an authorative figure. he's just- he's the best." sadie smiled

they all started sharing memories of him with josh and olivia. it was heartwarming.

y/n's pov

when we got to the hospital finn never let go of my hand until we got to the room.

"mom? dad?" finn asked.
"honey, he's been out if surgery for about an hour and a half. he should be awake soon. the eoctor said he had 3 broken ribs, a hairline fracture in both his arms, a broken leg and a concussion. the police said they know who it was and that, judging by the impact, this was the better outcome." mrs.wolfhard said
"mrs.wolfhard, who did it?" i asked

right before she could answer, nick started to wake up, we all rushed to his side.

"nick?"
"finn? what are you doing here. you're supposed to be in atlanta. y/n? mom? dad? where am i?"
"nick, baby, you're in the hospital. some kids were high and speeding and they hit you. you have a few broken ribs and a broken leg. also hairline fractures in your arms."

nick nodded and laughed

"did they catch the kids?"
"yeah, why? do you remember who it was?" finn asked. he wanted to know who did this to his brother
"yeah. you're not gonna like this answer."
"who was it, nick? finn pressed.
"it was jack."
"which jack?"
"jack grazer. there were some other kids in the car, but i definitely saw him."

y/n backed up and started to sit down when finn noticed.

"hey, do you need to go?"
"yeah. yeah i do. i'll see you whenever. call me if you need me."

she kissed nick on the forehead and hugged mr. and mrs. wolfhard.

"are you going to be okay?"
"yeah. got a house full of people to occupy."
"are you going to be okay?"
"i'm going to be fine. i love you. i'll see you tomorrow, unless you're coming back to the house tonight."
"i think i might sleep here."
"okay. i love you, goodnight."

the couple kissed and smiled at eachother and hugged eachother goodbye.

as y/n walked home, she started to think about the last time she was in this position

"i'm standing at the bridge. i'm ready for my journey to end here." she spoke into the camera. "i can't go on like this. he's lying to everyone and nobody believes me. it has to stop. it wont stop, it has to end, it has to be over"

lizzy started to scream across the highway. i jumped anyways. i ended up in the hospital.

her mind wouldn't stop running. her rapist could've killed nick. was she falling under again? how could this happen twice? how could she get raped, twice? how could this have happened twice? she couldn't go home yet. so she went to the forest, next to her favorite spot. by the river. she climbed her favorite tree and watched the sun rise.

i was having fun at a party with lizzy, prestyn, and olivia. we were just having a party. i had gotten in a fight with my parents that night. i was drinking. i was drinking a lot. and fast. it was one cup, one shot, one bottle after another. it was his party. it was kyle's party. he roofied me. slipped the pill into my drink. the girls brought me upstairs. he found me in his room 5 minutes later. he dropped his boxers. he ripped off my clothes. he broke me.

y/n fell asleep in the tree.

when finn sent y/n home, he texted everyone. when she didnt arrive home that night, they didn't tell finn, but sent out to find her.

olivia's pov

we stopped by prestyn's house to get her, she should be here for this. we explained everything that's been going on. we had been walking for about thirty minutes before i realized the only place she could be.
"wait, i know where she is. we need a car."
"oh my god, she's at the spot, isnt she?" sadie blurted
"holy crap."
"why didnt we think of that? we have to grab her car"

once they got to the car they practically sped to the spot. sadie was the first up the tree. the boys stayed down next to the cars.
"she's sleeping."
"y/n wake up."

third person pov

once the girl started to wake, they all held their arms out around her so she wouldnt fall.

"what happened at the hospital?"
"nick told me who it was. that hit him."
"who was it? was it someone we know?"
"it was jack."
"jack? grazer?" prestyn questioned
"precisely."
"what's so bad about him?"
"he - uh. he raped me, almost a year ago. please don't make a big deal about it. i am not what hapoened to me and i don't like to be coddled. you know that."

olivia was sad and upset that she didn't know this happened.

"why didnt you tell me?"
"it wasnt important."
"y/n. of course its important."
"please, just drop it, olivia. i love you, so much. and i am so sorry you didnt know. but i can't talk about it. i just relived all of it in my mind amd i am not happy about it. even kyle."
"i'm so sorry, love"

they all gave her a group hug. and that was all it took for y/n to start crying.

"why does it keep happening to me? i don't understand."
"look, it's all over now. no one can hurt you. we have you. and finn has you. and caleb, josh, noah, gaten, they have you too. nobody is going to hurt you anymore. you've survived the hurt of a hurricane and you're only seventeen. the next storm has a lot to go through before they get to you. you're safe. you're alive. you're okay. nothing that happened was your fault. they are sick, sick boys who don't deserve you're million dollar tears."
"sadie's right, babe. nobody can hurt you. not anymore" millie said
"you're the strongest girl any of us know. trust me, nobody is ever hurting you again." caleb smiled
"look, y/n. i know we haven't known eachother for very long, but hesring anout what you went through and you're still in one piece is inspiring. so when worse comes to worst, i'll be right here if you ever need anything." josh added in.

y/n had never felt so loved before. she smiled at all of them and got down. she hugged everyone for a verynoing time and they got in the cars to go see everyone at the hospital.