007

third person pov

days and weeks passed by and everyone was slowly starting to get along with iris. finn and y/n kept a safe distance frim her, but they were all good friends. she's always invited to wednesday night pizza, a tradition that also includes natalia, joe, charlie, and dacre. eventually, the teenagers started eating dinner at y/n ,finn, sadie, and caleb's place. per request of them, they always ate homecooked food, because since they're away, their parents don't cook for them here. but here they were, at the pizza planet, sitting at a round table eating pizza.
they were all telling jokes and laughing.
"so what is everyone gonna do during hiatus?"
" we're taking the hiatus to go home for a while" natalia and charlie spoke first.
"liz and i are going back to jersey"
"caleb and i are going to vacation with y/n and finn"
"that we are"
"where are you gonna go?"
"my childhood best friend, olivia rodrigo, she invited me to her beachouse for a few weeks to meet her boyfriend."
"that's really cool." iris spoke. "i met olivia about two years ago."
"woah, really? you can come if you want, i'm sure she won't mind"
"i'll text her later, then"
"cool"
the girls smiled at eachother and everyone continued on telling stories about their childhood and recalled one of their last nights in canada.
"yeah, and then when vamp rock came on, liz, prestyn, and y/n literally JUMPED on the table amd started dancing." sadie started to laugh
"yeah, but you can't lie. we KILLED IT,OH YEAH !" lizzy started shout and reached for a high five from y/n. everyone started to laugh and continued with their conversations
"sooo, i think its time to call it a night."
"aw, why charlie?"
"i'm tired and we're shooting at 5 in the morning tomorrow"
"that's fair. we should go too then."
eventually everyone left and when they returned home, they went to sleep.

iris stayed on the phone with olivia for a while. olivia said that she should invite her boyfriend. now iris didn't have a boyfriend, but she had been talking to a boy for quite a while. it was helping her get over finn and that made her happy.

in the morning, everyone was sleepily walking to set with loads of caffiene and filmed their scenes. that afternoon, finn and y/n were napping on the couch in the set. needless to say, there were so many pictures taken. on friday, they were leaving for virginia beach. iris decided against coming, because she didnt feel like devising plans. she wanted a week off, too.

matt and ross woke them up and they went to finn's trailer for 20 minutes and then finn was awoken by gaten to gmcome to set. y/n and lizzy sat in the trailer and started talking.
"you are the BEST cousin ever"
"oh ditto"
they laughed and smiled.
"so, you're FINALLY gonna meet josh?"
"yes! i'm excited about it. he seems like a good guy"
"he is, you'll love him"

the conversation went on and soon enough the rest of them were done filming.
they waljed seiund set for a while and then it was filming and then home.

they had the usual dinner at the house, and they enjoyed their night together.